playernames TEXT file Description and Example
- The "playernames.txt" determines the names of our human players. Each name is placed on a new line to tell the engine where to seperate the names.
To save as a textfile in ConTEXT:
- Click "save as" and the save window will pop up
- Select "Text files (*.txt,*.*)" from the drop down menu labeled "save as type"
- Place your cursor in the file name and type "playernames"
- Save the file
- Place playernames.txt in the data folder of myfirstmod
Below is a screenshot of the default "ainames.txt" in context (which is set up the same way as playernames.txt). This is how yours should look, with the exception of the names of course. Usually the simples method is to label each one numerically.
This helps add flavor to your mod, and tells you how many players have joined!