Ainames TEXT file Description and Example
- The "ainames.txt" determines the names of our computer players. Each name is placed on a new line to tell the engine where to seperate the names.
To save as a textfile in ConTEXT:
- Click "save as" and the save window will pop up
- Select "Text files (*.txt,*.*)" from the drop down menu labeled "save as type"
- Place your cursor in the file name and type "ainames"
- Save the file
- Place ainames.txt in the data folder of myfirstmod
Below is a screenshot of the default "ainames.txt" in context. This is how yours should look, with the exception of the names of course.