This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Willis
    Participant

With all the arguments firing up about what can be done, what should be done, and who wants to do it… its really starting to irk me. Some people would like to see this community return to a peaceful normal, and a nice and helping Apollo instead of a hurtful Apollo. Others really just don’t care and want to see Apollo removed, some are probably so hard to that thought they’ll leave or become jerks themselves if Apollo was to be given another chance.

What is your opinion on what future this community and AT have togeather? Vote but limit replies .. I really am not in a reading mood 😡

M. O.
    Participant

I think the biggest thing is everyone needs to cool it a bit. The Forum member list also needs to havve some of the cobwebs cleaned out. (IE) duplicate names see pic.

I don’t have a personal problem with AT. and won’t go into the earlier posting on what happened. However if everyone can act a bit civil in the discussions and when posting make it coherant then I say Keep Him Around.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

I don’t have a personal problem with AT.

No neither do I. But I do have a problem with the way he is currently treating others!

Irishbandit
    Participant

I agree with gavin!!!!

M. O.
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

No neither do I. But I do have a problem with the way he is currently treating others!

I will have to admidt that I haven’t been around to here or see much of what happened so I am inclined to be a bit naieve about this. The 1 post that set me off was deleted by Willis and therefore I figured AT would have calmed down. Since I never knew if it was truly AT that posted that flame bait I have to digress to my human side and give him the benefit of the doubt just 1 time. If He starts the flaming again then there should not even be a question of whether he should be banned or not just do it. as for the picture that was posted I seem to remember that UDAFF had a link to it in his sig @ first so I am inclined to think that he may have done the flame bait that I had willis look @ and delete promptly.

So in the end be a bit human and give people a benefit of the doubt and when the move there fingers and remove the doubt no questions asked BAN FOR LIFE!

udaff
    Participant

I vote for that Bok Bok will be banned and banned for good. The nonsense has gone on for too long and it is shredding the scorched community apart.He will forever be “Apollo” in his own mind.

Btw looks like someone must be vote-stacking….hmmm.Too many votes for “peace” after all sh!t that he done.

P.S. I can’t see reason of this poll.You can’t actually BAN him…Will be funny if he tell now:”Have balls,stupid admins”…lol

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

That’s kind of ”harsh on your part”. Let me tell you that it brought a (smile) to my face, nice try.

😉

Udahho!

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Can I vote too?

Willis
    Participant

I moved this back to general discussion – becuase that is what it is. This topic is not an administrative topic it is a community topic and shall be treated as thus.

@udaff wrote:

I vote for that Bok Bok will be banned and banned for good. The nonsense has gone on for too long and it is shredding the scorched community apart.He will forever be “Apollo” in his own mind.

Btw looks like someone must be vote-stacking….hmmm.Too many votes for “peace” after all sh!t that he done.

P.S. I can’t see reason of this poll.You can’t actually BAN him…Will be funny if he tell now:”Have balls,stupid admins”…lol

Really? Well tell me then “udaff”, for only 1 vote on “ban or i’ll leave” – I know that 1 vote was not you.. so why did you not vote that way? Certainly thats how you feel and speak not otherwise because your words share a much stronger decisioin.

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

Can I vote too?

Yes, I’d even welcome if you voted and shared what you had voted for. This is after all dedicated to you.

Also I will comment I am surprized on the vote outcomes. It almost senses of some lieing. For all the recent hate directed in responce of Apollo (not entirely without cause) how many too feel peace is an option? Well I’d like to see the voting be a real representation of how people feel – and if it is.. I’d like to see where this leads.

jdog
    Participant

I say, give him a chance…

cbx550f
    Participant

@willis wrote:

I moved this back to general discussion – becuase that is what it is.

Willis, you really need to stop moving threads – it’s too confoozling for us simple people! 😛

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

Though I try to stay away from this drama
    I have been arround and seen things in both my name and aka’s

I have always tried to be friendly and helpful
    but have had my bad days too.

but thats where he must realise for himself
    to disconnect when its a bad day and try again tommarow.

I say give him 1 final warning just to be nice
    and if he falls back into old habbits

ban him for a few months to show you meant that warning.

people can change and to ban forever would not be right in a friendly community game unless the evidence is too overwelming.

AT as you read this topic dont you think its now time to realise
    it might be wise to be nice to every1 ?

even if they are rude to you.. no excuses
    theres always that mute button option.

badshot
    Participant

can ANYBODY explain to me why there’s all this buzz about apollo? If he excessively used bad words or whatever(insults, etc) when i wasn’t there, i wonder how much insulting he must have been that there’s so much buzz about it.

apache64d
    Participant

badshot u can ask these players what Apollo did to them: Irishbandit, Mandy, Kid caos, Kraftwerk, DireWolf, Willis, apache64d, Boy, Ebonite, Sondra, Wowbagger, Cbx, Critty Critter, even hippo, Spyrer, DeVice, Jackand more. Sorry if I forgot any1.

apache.

Panther30
    Participant

I’m willing to let a little minor stuff slide. I vote to let him stay.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Your opinion on Apollo?’ is closed to new replies.