This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Spectrum 11 years ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

I believe by “RotK” Stevie Blunder (who is >= Ebo) was referring to Return of the King, part of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

😉

Slipperman
    Participant

What about that new game show PlayMania? Who here likes to watch that?
    (I wouldn’t mind watching 10 straight hours of PlayMania, especially if Mel Peachey is hosting…Mel is HOT 😛 )

Tim (aka the Slipperman)

Sondra
    Participant

Hmm guys?

Let me tell you something about Battle Star Gallactica.

First Of all, The new serie of BSG is way back from the original one.

Like the Trilogy of Star Wars, they the same thing. Thats why the tech in this new BSG is like old!! bullets insted of lasers? The sylons are even and old version, even they don’t look like it.

The humans on that serie will have allways the problem of the cylons, NOT forgeting that they were build by the humans and revolted against them. Wich is something they EXplain in this new BSG.

Travel to find a so called planet from mithology Earth.

The earth they want to reach is their real planet on the old BSG and in this new BSG is the “real” Earth.

The Producers to attach the new BSG use the names we all know from the old, Apollo, Adama, Starbuck etc. But since WHEN Starbuck is a girl?

Comments please.

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@Ebo +oo > Steve wrote:

And Buck Rogers kicked all y’allz posteriors. Into the 24th century, don’cha know.

Now THIS is what a science fiction hero should be!

Irishbandit
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

@Ebo +oo > Steve wrote:

And Buck Rogers kicked all y’allz posteriors. Into the 24th century, don’cha know.

That was a funny!!! 😀 😀 I miss the mupetts.

Spectrum
    Participant

@sondra wrote:

The humans on that serie will have allways the problem of the cylons, NOT forgeting that they were build by the humans and revolted against them. Wich is something they EXplain in this new BSG.

Travel to find a so called planet from mithology Earth.

The earth they want to reach is their real planet on the old BSG and in this new BSG is the “real” Earth.

The Producers to attach the new BSG use the names we all know from the old, Apollo, Adama, Starbuck etc. But since WHEN Starbuck is a girl?

Comments please.

I hate Starbuck as a girl & also the fact that the Humans creadted the Cylons! In the old BSG a reptilean race by the name of Cylons made the robots, who then destroded their masters & the same to the 12 colonies!

JiNx
    Participant

wow i agree hobbs the new one rocks a lot more twists

Sondra
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

I believe by “RotK” Stevie Blunder (who is >= Ebo) was referring to Return of the King, part of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Buck Rogers, into the 25th century not 24th century 😛

And speaking of old Series, how about space 1999??

Martin Landau in his best 😀

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

I prefer the 24 1/2 century, myself.

Ebonite
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

I prefer the 24 1/2 century, myself.

Yeah, that’s where I got my 24th century error from. Thought he was 1/2 entury forward, not back. 😳

BOY
    Participant

what do you call the decade between the nineties and the teens?

Wowbagger
    Participant

NoMoreSteve Wrote:

Kinda looks like Alf on drugs to me. 😀

Ebonite
    Participant

@boy wrote:

Mid-life.

The is some debate on this. Some hold that it should be the “aughts”, as in aught-four or aught 6, as was used in the past. Ever see Music Man? “Graduated from the Gary, Indiana Conservatory of Music in aught-five.” Others simply want to call it the “Ohs”, as in oh-four or oh 6.

Bobirov
    Participant

@boy wrote:

I’ve always called them the aughts myself. In the electrical field we have wire sizes like 3/0 and we call that three-aught so thats why I’ve always stuck with the aughts. 😛

BOY
    Participant

I like ‘aughts’ but it sounds wierd don’t you think? I’m afraid nobody would understand what I was saying. 😕

Hey, remember that band… back in the aughts?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.