This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Spectrum 11 years ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

Most people might not know this, but a very good way to speed up recovery from the stomach flu is to watch a few wholesome hours of Battlestar Galactica

It did wonders for me.

Be sure to have a comfortable couch to watch from. 😉

@bobirov, if you’re reading this, you are hereby sentenced to 10 continous hours of watching Deal or No Deal

Irishbandit
    Participant

@boy wrote:

@bobirov, if you’re reading this, you are hereby sentenced to 10 continous hours of watching Deal or No Deal

That is torture!!! 👿 👿

JiNx
    Participant

i loved both the series when is the new one starting

BOY
    Participant

I cant be sure the last weeks episode was a new one, but I think the season just started.

the basic story is easy to get into, but it is anoying not being sure what the cylons really are and the history of the show.

I dont get cable at home, so I guess I might never know 😛

Spectrum
    Participant

You should watch the Origanl seris BOY, it’s better than this new, despite being low tech & budget & competing with Star Trek!

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

“Deal or No Deal” competed with Star Trek?

Hmmm, Howie Mandel or William Shattner.

cbx550f
    Participant

I have no idea what “Deal or no Deal” is, but I have to give the nod to Howie. I mean, he was so great on The Jeffersons

Deathstryker
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

I have no idea what “Deal or no Deal” is, but I have to give the nod to Howie. I mean, he was so great on The Jeffersons

Don’t forget about the cartoon, Bobby’s World.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

You should watch the Origanl seris BOY, it’s better than this new, despite being low tech & budget & competing with Star Trek!

I thought the original Battlestar came about 10 years later than Star Trek… I thought it competed with Star Wars.

jdog
    Participant

@boy wrote:

Most people might not know this, but a very good way to speed up recovery from the stomach flu is to watch a few wholesome hours of Battlestar Galactica

It did wonders for me.

Watch all 3 extended editions of LOTR back to back to back.

Spectrum
    Participant

ok so i said the wrong ‘star’ seires; and yes i know the that SW are only movies

hobbesme
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

You should watch the Origanl seris BOY, it’s better than this new, despite being low tech & budget

NO frackin’ way is that old BS even close to being better than new BSG.

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

@boy wrote:

It did wonders for me.

Watch all 3 extended editions of LOTR back to back to back.

No problem there. Just before ROTK was released, our local movie theatre had “Trilogy Tuesday” They aired the extended versions of the first two movies, then released ROTK. That’s 13 hours I’ll never get back.

But worth it. 😀

BOY
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

“Deal or No Deal” competed with Star Trek?

Hmmm, Howie Mandel or William Shattner.

Howie Mandel comes accross quite nicely as some sort of space traveling nomad peddling junk technology that wants to actually steal stuff off the Enterprise. Kirk would vaprize his bald alien ass in the end of course.

did you know ROTK has its own online game?

Ebonite
    Participant

I believe by “RotK” Stevie Blunder (who is >= Ebo) was referring to Return of the King, part of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

And Buck Rogers kicked all y’allz posteriors. Into the 24th century, don’cha know.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.