This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

Thought I’d post something that will help perhaps balance out some of the negativity in the forums lately. I just went and saw Star Wars Episode III. I was surprised that it was so good. Miles better than Episode I and II. I think it might even be on par with the original trilogy. I used to be SOO much into Star Wars but when Episode I came out I didn’t want to bother with it anymore. Yeah, I thought it was that bad (compared to the original trilogy at least).

What did you guys think of it? Surely, a lot of people here have watched it.

jdog
    Participant

Its hard to compare the first 3 star wars movies with the prequles because of how much time there was between the original and the prequles

imported_gcamp
    Participant

I pretty much agree with your comments, I really enjoyed the 3rd one 🙂

Sondra
    Participant

Didn’t see it yet… 🙁

BOY
    Participant

Saw it, Liked it. Was nearly equal to the original three, hoever, as a trilogy there is no comparison. Originals all the way. The music for instance never really got my interest, whereas the original soundtrack is the coolest. One bonus is that i can go back and watch episodes 4-6 with more appreciation for the story now. The creativity of Lucas is pretty freekin cool dont you think.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.