This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

M. O.
    Participant

Can someone make it

here is a pic. I have tga files and bmp’s for it let me know. I cant even get the cube to skin in blender just a gray box 😉

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

If you make it into an ASE model it can easily be skinned, that’s what I did with all of the ASE models in my folder. Of course, you will want to create weapons for this too… (?)

A.T.

Deathstryker
    Participant

That’s a shame you can’t get the skins to work. IT looks like a very simple model to make. Post the tga’s/bmps here and I’ll see what I can do. Looks like about 5 minutes of work.

The only problem I see is since it doesn’t have a gun it may be hard to aim for people who use the gun as a reference point in the game.

If you prefer you can send those files to my email addy.

M. O.
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

That’s a shame you can’t get the skins to work. IT looks like a very simple model to make. Post the tga’s/bmps here and I’ll see what I can do. Looks like about 5 minutes of work.

Probably would help if I knew how to use it. I can get it to render the cube but it’s just grey no skin.🙁

The only problem I see is since it doesn’t have a gun it may be hard to aim for people who use the gun as a reference point in the game.

maybe put a small bump line on top from center to 1 corner not sure though. What ever you think needs to be done for that should be fine maybe a small turret.

Deathstryker
    Participant

You’re gonna have to ask CBX on that one. I never used Blender or I’d help ya. I use Milkshape.

Deathstryker
    Participant

I’m gonna go ahead and send you this M. O. even though it still has the problem I mentioned in another post.

Check your email.

The Funkinator
    Participant

Ok, I’ve skinned a cube for ya.

It took me ages to pick up the UV editing in blender, editing models was bad enough.
    It’s basically the same as vertex editing, except half the commands don’t work (e.g. you can’t control select) and you have to use the keyboard, no context menus 🙁

I was going to try to export it so scorched3d could use it, but I’ll have to get around to installing cbx’s plugin again to do this.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Ha, now you got two of them to play around with M. O.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.