This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Princey 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Princey
    Participant

not all admins, just the ones where the name itself goes to their heads and people suffer the consequences. We are constantly reminded to keep it clean and enjoy ourselves but as i browse forums i just see complaint after complaint of people being ill treated and think that matters are taken way to severely over something that is just game itself.

I have never suffered any problem or accusations from any admin during my two years of playing but as some of you constantly say that matters dont concern us and to stay out of it etc etc, i see things happening from one person to another and regular players are playing less and less thus taking the enjoyment away. I just think before actions are taken amongst yourselves, more consideration should be shown. Thats all. Again everyone does make mistakes and even if that was the case, fair enough. Were all entitled. Like i say, just opinions, i’ll say no more on the matter. im not one for kicking up a fuss.

BigBear
    Participant

@rommel wrote:

… That is all I wanted to know. …

You are most welcome and I assure you that the information is correct.

@princey wrote:

… but as i browse forums i just see complaint after complaint of people being ill treated and think that matters are taken way to severely over something that is just game itself. …

Maby I am just unperceptive, but I can’t seem to find all that many complaints about admin abuse. The overall time spent by ppl on the servers has indeed decreased this stat series, but if I was to guess as to why I’d not list admin abuse as one of the top reasons. Obviously I am not exactly impartial regarding that issue, but the general response I have seen on the forums and in the game hasn’t nudged me any closer towards changing that opinion.

@princey wrote:

… Like i say, just opinions, i’ll say no more on the matter. im not one for kicking up a fuss.

My reply was certainly not an attempt to “shut you up”. Like you said we all have our opinions and there is nothing wrong with sharing them. However, that also implies that you might have to defend them in a discussion as it is most unlikely that every single person will agree. Either your resolve gets even stronger or you might even change your opinion in some cases. The bottom line is that debate is a good way to expand on your views!

Princey
    Participant

The bottom line is that debate is a good way to expand on your views!

Couldnt of said it better but yes, just a voice of opinion :). Thanks for understanding.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.