This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Princey 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Jock
    Participant

CCHHHHHHEEEEAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

You all cheat, you all have brains and i am at a significant disadvantage. I sold my brain to Brain Damage for more straws!!!

I think you all should be banned!

All your kills R belong to Me!

mandy
    Participant

jock, you forgot to take your pills this morning

GO INTO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!!!!

… i will whooppp ya later

mandy

Etarion
    Participant

@bigbear wrote:

A flag can be issued for any number of reasons. It is NOT automatically associated with cheating and DOESN’T necessarily lead to any further action. The problem then is not the flag but ppls faulty assumptions and the general cheat scare. We don’t work like that!

Well, as apache said before in his thread but edited out, the flag /was/ because of “suspicious skill and high kill rate”.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

oh come on PB! you must working not few weeks that you got 30-35 % a kill…i know ALL good players of scorched and all they playing not even 1 year (included me). And you wanna say that you come in as noob, playing poor 1 month and you have 32 % a kill?! dont make me laugh….
    (but im still do not think that you cheater, course i didnt saw perfect shots from you) 😛 (funkey bobms not exepted:)

Rommel
    Participant

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m still waiting … @Mcb Lover wrote:

oh come on PB! you must working not few weeks that you got 30-35 % a kill…i know ALL good players of scorched and all they playing not even 1 year (included me). And you wanna say that you come in as noob, playing poor 1 month and you have 32 % a kill?! dont make me laugh….
    (but im still do not think that you cheater, course i didnt saw perfect shots from you) 😛 (funkey bobms not exepted:)

… for someone to post some screen shots of the bot in action using multiple warhead weapons such as the funky bomb or the sand hog. If what I have been told is true these weapons are only plotted to the point of initial detonation.

What’s the hold up with this? I think I’ve been very patient thus far. Most assuredly I haven’t forgotten and although I enjoy MCB games, I’m still advovcating avoiding them until this isssue is satisfactorily resolved.

If nothing else, let us end some of the controversy and get this issue out of the way once and for all, shall we? Asking someone in the know to share this information appears to be asking too much from the players so this request is directed to any and all persons acting in an administrative capacity. If providing this information is out of line, then I must have missed the point of having a forum.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Rommel

Etarion
    Participant

@Mcb Lover wrote:

Actually, i played since 39.x … i just change Computers or OSes every few months … well, linux distributions mostly, and i don’t bother to carry the scorched info over cause i don’t play for stats …

Mcb Lover
    Participant

oh…then you hiding well if i didnt saw you all this year …

Etarion
    Participant

Well, i change nicks too 😉 “a gorilla” if i see “a banana”, peanut butter if i see other peanuts … “crane” on my windows comp ’cause i had the lufthansa page open then …

Deathbal
    Participant

Whatever happened to “a Banana”? Anyway, I haven’t seen that player for about 9 months.

Thrax
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

Whatever happened to “a Banana”? Anyway, I haven’t seen that player for about 9 months.

He’s a mod fan.. i see him often.

BigBear
    Participant

@etarion wrote:

Well, as apache said before in his thread but edited out, the flag /was/ because of “suspicious skill and high kill rate”.

Getting flagged by an admin for that reason still doesn’t mean that you will be labeled as such. Like I said, that is not how we deal with this type of situation.

@rommel wrote:

… for someone to post some screen shots of the bot in action using multiple warhead weapons such as the funky bomb or the sand hog. If what I have been told is true these weapons are only plotted to the point of initial detonation.

What’s the hold up with this? I think I’ve been very patient thus far. Most assuredly I haven’t forgotten and although I enjoy MCB games, I’m still advovcating avoiding them until this isssue is satisfactorily resolved.

If nothing else, let us end some of the controversy and get this issue out of the way once and for all, shall we? …

The bot that was posted in public plots where your shot will land initially. That is all. What else do you need to know? As for ending the issue of cheating once and for all, that is sadly not gonna happen. This is not the first cheat used and it won’t be the last.

Princey
    Participant

apache: PB, your name was in our discussion beacuse of suspicous info we found (at that time) I was basicly high skill and kill rate. You were falgged for that.

Jeez. best stop getting good at this game people. Says it all really. Who the hell decides people get admin/moderation privilages. Think they need to open a HR department or find some new recruitment service for the scorched forces. At least you got a reason PB. Thats already made history.

BigBear
    Participant

@princey wrote:

Jeez. best stop getting good at this game people. Says it all really. Who the hell decides people get admin/moderation privilages. Think they need to open a HR department or find some new recruitment service for the scorched forces. At least you got a reason PB. Thats already made history.

That would ultimately be Gavin since he’s the only one that can appoint ppl. It’s unclear to me whether you are upset with apache or the entire admin crew, but in any case I find it less than thought through that you would pass such judgement after one issue you don’t like for whatever reason. An issue that hasn’t even been decided on as of yet. Noone is perfect, which is why we work as a group to resolve these sensitive matters. I thought that was clear by now, but I guess it will have to be repeated again and again until it reaches even ears that tend to not listen.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@etarion wrote:

Well, i change nicks too 😉 “a gorilla” if i see “a banana”, peanut butter if i see other peanuts … “crane” on my windows comp ’cause i had the lufthansa page open then …

Everyone please note, this does not include either PeanutsRevenge or Pedant_Pea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Rommel, it wouldnt be possible for funks/hogs/diggers/rollers or any other weapon to be plotted post detonation as the software will not know the lay of the land when it reaches its destination.
    The tanks will often not be in the same position when they hit their spot (which may not even be the same spot it thought when being launched!

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Big Bear:

Thanks for the information. I consider you a reliable source and hope that everyone does as well.

@bigbear wrote:

The bot that was posted in public plots where your shot will land initially. That is all. What else do you need to know?

That is all I wanted to know. This is what I had been told when the hack was first discovered but isn’t what MCB Lover said and I was confused as to which information was actually correct. Given the discussion about this topic a couple of weeks ago, it appeared that I wasn’t the only one misinformed.

This indicates that MCB players are at a definate disadvantage if they are playing against someone using the hack. Since the hack doesn’t plot multiple warheads, I’ll continue to refuse MCB rules for now, and utilize funky bombs and sand hogs as my best defense against the hack.

@bigbear wrote:

As for ending the issue of cheating once and for all, that is sadly not gonna happen. This is not the first cheat used and it won’t be the last.

Yeah, I’ve seen enough of life to realize that but what I wanted ended once and for all was the controversery of whether it ploted multiple warheads or not.

Take care and thanks again,

Rommel

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.