This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sondra 4 years, 11 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #7666

    Tom.K
    Participant

    First it started on one of game servers. I was trying to get accepted into community, but it was hard for me, but I knew rules. Soon or later, other guy comes, and gets accepted with more respect for no reasons. Soon or later, he becomes more like dictator and controls almost everything, and removes what he doesn’t like. In foreground, everyone is respecting him, while in background whole story got reversed, they all hate him. I’ve started to go against him and get rid of him for good! However, no major actions were taken, though I’ve managed to get some improvements and become more equal. He got banned soon or later for his abusive actions. He returned back after while, it was nice while he was gone, but he was back. Soon or later, one of his works got rejected, though it looked nice, I’ve decided to say to admin to explain why his work should be supported a bit more. He got shocked, but then agreed that we get friendly.

    However, it wasn’t happy end everytime… I’ve been registered on other forum, which was a rival of another forum. One of members from there was a big dumbass (mild said), and he always started to show-off like he’s always right while everyone is wrong. Soon or later without any reason he becomes forum admin and screws up setting a theme, causing forum crash. Later, he bans almost everyone. Our forum decided to annoy him and warn others about taking his actions. Soon or later he was suspended, then banned. He started even to spam others etc just to show-off again, but failed.

    I keep getting similar issues everywhere I join… even here, last time what I remember the issue was with BOY’s restrictions. There’s more of those, but I really don’t want to tell them now.

    How you would feel if someone keeps abusing whole community like that? I don’t know what to do…

    #65062

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    You might wanna go through and sort the grammar in that post dude, it’s hard to read, partly because you’re withholding the names.

    The guys you’re describing seem a lot worse than BOY, who really wasn’t a bad guy, just frustrated about the decay of the game he loves and got a little carried away.

    Other than that, I have nothing further to add until I can understand exactly what you’re talking about ;P

    #65063

    ArmorWraith
    Participant

    Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

    Some players are just great being players, but when managment makes them an admin they become a different person altogether. When you take it away they go back to being the normal player, but when they gain power again it repeats the cycle.

    Some people just cant handle the duties and responsibilities they are honored with, they have great ideas, but little to no tact or self-control.

    Boy just wanted to fix the game with a little changeup, his intentions were truely in the best interest of the game.

    Youll find arses everywhere, its just a fact of life. Wouldnt worry too much, arses get whats coming to them eventually.

    Armor

    #65064

    Tom.K
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    You might wanna go through and sort the grammar in that post dude, it’s hard to read, partly because you’re withholding the names.

    Yeah, sorry about that, I was writing this when whole house was busy.

    @armorwraith wrote:

    Some people just cant handle the duties and responsibilities they are honored with, they have great ideas, but little to no tact or self-control.

    Boy just wanted to fix the game with a little changeup, his intentions were truely in the best interest of the game.

    Youll find arses everywhere, its just a fact of life. Wouldnt worry too much, arses get whats coming to them eventually.

    Armor

    I know that BOY wanted to improve some things, but events looked too similar to me. I hope he isn’t like others…

    Yet, I have only seen one arse per forum, while all other ones were just gone after the first one.

    #65065

    Raden
    Participant

    @tom.K wrote:

    Yet, I have only seen one arse per forum, while all other ones were just gone after the first one.

    biggest arse bum[p]s the smaller arses aside perhaps?

    perceiving someone as an arse actually depends on the level of arseness one has been exposed to….man this all sounds really crappy..

    #65066

    ArmorWraith
    Participant

    [-(

    I seen what you did there 😆

    Armor

    #65067

    Chopper
    Participant

    uummm….buddy, we’re all friends here and having a good time.

    I notice you didn’t really say anthing about Scorch but some “other places”

    Don’t know about the other places, but we got no dictators here, the game is rocking again and the buttheads for the most part are gone.

    So play and enjoy, and if a butthead shows up……..just let me or ol’ Pnut know.

    #65068

    DireWolf
    Participant

    Dont give up hope, this place can be great, But……..
    There is always a Butt!
    Just like in life nothing is perfect, there will always be someone going against the grain, and after running into a few trouble makers it is easy to mis-judge people and situations, there are players from many countries and communication can be kinda awkward sometimes, But….. “there is another butt”
    be patient and friendly in this Game and the forums, it will be worth it, I remember when I first started playing here I almost gave up because of a few players, but my patience payed off, all i could think of at work was coming home and dropping rollers on the heads of anyone I could, “WHICH YOU CANNOT DO ANYMORE DAMMIT!!! :)” or what new mod was being worked on, or even just BS’ing in the forums.
    As far as Boy….. He is one of the biggest Bastages I know here! I say that in a good way, his dedication to this game was Epic! and he is a damned good player, as Peanut stated, Boy cares an awful lot about this game, he has been a part of this community for years, and seeing this game decay as it has is not easy.
    The Buttheads as the ol Chop refers to can be easily dealt with, in many ways, they will always come and go, but they are a minority here, the majority of players here are good people, as Guns and Roses put it……..
    All we need is just a little patience!

    #65069

    BOY
    Participant

    yes. patience. I had run out of it. I know that some people did think I was a butt, but…. thanks for the supportive words guys!

    It was hard to see the game decline, very hard, I put in a lot of time into the game, the fourms, I gave up my mod because the interest in the overall game was not enough to support it. All I really wanted was a full game of pals. Okay, so yeah, that makes my motivation completely selfish, I’m not ashamed of it!

    I have never had so much fun online as playing with Dire and CBX and Irish and all the guys in good ‘ol chatfest. Truly the best bastages there are in the world played here.

    #65070

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @boy wrote:

    All I really wanted was a full game of pals. Okay, so yeah, that makes my motivation completely selfish, I’m not ashamed of it!

    I have never had so much fun online as playing with Dire and CBX and Irish and all the guys in good ‘ol chatfest. Truly the best bastages there are in the world played here.

    Wow, I could not have stated it better “wipes a tear” I agree

    Damn….. Sounds like a Bromance Movie!

    #65071

    Chopper
    Participant

    Quit reminiscing, start playing……bring yer camera and dang rollers.
    You can’t ever go back……..but you can certainly make new memories.

    Dang you youngsters…..just play damnit! :mrgreen:

    Oh and good to see ya again DW

    #65072

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    Wow BOY and Dire are back !!! 😀

    *edit reread that and had to add a note I didnt mean wowbagger when I said wow

    #65073

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @irishbandit wrote:

    Wow BOY and Dire are back !!! 😀

    *edit reread that and had to add a note I didnt mean wowbagger when I said wow

    Did you say that Wowbagger is back????? 😆 JK

    Good to see a familiar face, I hope to see u on the servers again so I can film u killing me!
    and then delete all those clips and use a clip of the 1 time I kill u instead!

    Muahaha, welcome back.

    #65074

    Sondra
    Participant

    @boy wrote:

    I have never had so much fun online as playing with Dire and CBX and Irish and all the guys in good ‘ol chatfest. Truly the best bastages there are in the world played here.

    But I am not one of the guys. I am one of the girls!!! Pouts!!!!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.