This topic contains 64 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 9 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

No Worries, kinna hard not to give my 2 cents, I have soo many of them and they are worthless here (your currency is SOO weak :P)

However, one thing i just noticed, I havnt seen you deny that you have cheated or said how there could be a miss understanding.
    Unless I have missed something else, this is the closest I have found, which is a politicians lines incase evidence is shown.

@theone wrote:

I am too good at this game to cheat , why would i need them ?

Come on man, if you truly are innocent, shout it from the roof tops.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

you ignoring me one?reply om reply

TheOne
    Participant

Pea i have denied it over and over again

Doesnt seem to help at all

All i know is that im getting blamed for something i didnt do….

and as for shouting it out on the rooftops hows this one :

I CAN MATCH VIHOR ON MY BEST DAY !!!!!

TheOne
    Participant

To Vitos

I was just trying to make a point , you and graphite admitted to using the aimbot on beginners server did you not ?

I never said you are cheating , i just want to know why only me if there are others guilty to and im refering to the stats that were taken away thats all.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Thats not shouting, thats put text in bold…
    I wanna HEAR YOU… 😀 lol
    As for Vihor.. Pfft… He’s not a player of the game, if that ‘person’ does everything by eye then I’m a 400 year old millionairess with 7 testicles and live in a shoe box at the bottom of the atlantic!

Mcb Lover
    Participant

quote:

was just trying to make a point , you and graphite admitted to using the aimbot on beginners server did you not ?

NOT… i kill 2-3 bots and made rq…id explained that…it was test….
    btw..Graphite banned too..so you not along…but not for he used bot on begginers with me…
    AND…..1vs1 with Vihor NOW u couldnt win

Mcb Lover
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Thats not shouting, thats put text in bold…
    I wanna HEAR YOU… 😀 lol
    As for Vihor.. Pfft… He’s not a player of the game, if that ‘person’ does everything by eye then I’m a 400 year old millionairess with 7 testicles and live in a shoe box at the bottom of the atlantic!

u full suck nut…better u must play on begginers….kid

TheOne
    Participant

I dont care who explained what , looks liek everyone was given a fair trial , where was my chance to defend myself ?

apache64d
    Participant

Just to clear something.
    One, the discussion and the poll about banning/not banning u ended a lonnng time ago. You just were away..offline. The fact that u were away doesn’t change the decision to ban u. It was just delayed till u got back..

And, btw, u had your chances to defend yourself and u were cought lying.

TheOne
    Participant

Apache , if the decision was made long ago why was it never brought to my attention on rither forum or pm ?

And another thing after speaking to a couple admins they were unaware of my banning , so obviously it was not discussed with all admins.

And where was i caught lying ?
    I keep asking the questions but nver get the answers ?

apache64d
    Participant

Well I guess those admins wqasn’t informe and didn’t read the admins forum for a long time.
    One, u are not one to tell us how should we act when we decide to ban someone. I was gonna send u pm after I banned u but u beat me and posted here.

I cases of considering to ban/kick ppl due to bad behavior we do send them pm and letting them know we got complaints againts them. But that’s not the case here.
    We have giudlines and we go acording to them. I can tell that those guidelines are being updated pretty often.

parasti
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

I’m a 400 year old millionairess with 7 testicles and live in a shoe box at the bottom of the atlantic!

I never even suspected!

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@parasti wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

I’m a 400 year old millionairess with 7 testicles and live in a shoe box at the bottom of the atlantic!

I never even suspected!

We dont play each other often, so your excused 😀
    BTW, bet you can’t guess how much it costs to get a 20Mb net connection downhere… let alone a working computer

Mcb Lover
    Participant

yeah and bye for now one….im sad….u was good player before u becomes quilty…heh..im often wrongs at life as for people….same in game…..
    and for the last word—read my signature
    BYE

yusuf
    Participant

One dosent cheat.. he just plays good like Vihor he has calculation and that is fair .. how can anyone prove that he uses aimbot programs and stuff? if there is no actual proof he cannot be claimed as cheater .. he should be allowed to play.. removal of stats was quiet enough..this is ridiculous

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.