This topic contains 64 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

TheOne
    Participant

Just joined the main server, me and derrick were playing and along comes apache and kicks me without any questions ?

I asked swandude to check if there was any banning on me and he said no

I want a explanation and it better be good !

apache64d
    Participant

As expected, u play innocent again. The decision (after a long discussion+poll). was to ban u .Unfortnately the Dude missunderstood something. You know the reason. Cheating. the same reason u lost your stats on V41.1
    I just enforced the decision.

TheOne
    Participant

What you mean i was playing inocent again ??

I was playing a game with derrick , thats what we do here is play games as you might not have noticed.

You call yourself an admin apache, quite honestly i think my 14 year old sister is a better admin than you.

And also i would like to know where is the proof of this cheating you talk about ?

People that have admitted to using the hack never got banned ?

If i think there should be any poll it should be against you apache as the most disrespectful admin there is , when was anything discussed with me about the banning ?

Apache i wish to meat you in real life to show you how much love i have for you !

apache64d
    Participant

One, it wasn’t my own decision. We, the admins decided that as a group.
    Due to all the info we got, we (after a poll) decided to ban u for cheating.
    I think the other stuff u said, doesn’t deserve any reply so I won’t reply it.
    Also about the last line.

parasti
    Participant

You already said good-bye to this game, why would you care if you are banned? 😛

TheOne
    Participant

Then answer me these questions :

1: Why was the people admitting to the hack not banned ?

2: Why was nothing ever discussed with me about the banning ?

3: Why when swan checked on the banning yesterday i was never banned ?

4: Why did vitos never have his stats taken away ?

5: Why only now have i been banned ?

6: Where is the proof that i was cheating ?

Now as a player dont i deserve to know all of these things ?

TheOne
    Participant

To Para , you right i did say goodbye

But then a few friends convinced me to stay

Rommel
    Participant

Hi One:

Banned ??? 😯 @theone wrote:

Just joined the main server, me and derrick were playing and along comes apache and kicks me without any questions ?

I asked swandude to check if there was any banning on me and he said no

I want a explanation and it better be good !

Hmmm, the last thing I read on this said that your stats had been removed, no mention of a ban on you, just XOX. Either I overlooked the post saying you were banned (doubtful) or more likely, this is something new. Perhaps a retraction of your resignation post is in order. That must be it, you’ve banned yourself and Apache is trying to be helpful by acting as your enforcer. 😉 In either case, best of luck to you on getting this resolved in a fair and timely fashion.

When I was a small child an old women told me never to forget this: “You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.” 😉 I hope this means something to you.

Sincerely,

Rommel

TheOne
    Participant

Yes Rommel a mystery in its self

Normally when you are fired from a job you are given a reason correct ?

( all i get told is you cheating and thats the end of story )

My resignation from the game was true , i did

Like i said , thanks to a few friends 😉 i decided to rejoin the game and kick some ass as i have been doing for a long time

I am too good at this game to cheat , why would i need them ?

Yes and i understand the old ladies word

thanks

guess i dont have many fans here so thanks rommel 🙂

Rommel
    Participant

You must have missed my post stating I wasn’t a fan, or perhaps you read it and that is what you were letting me know. 😉 @theone wrote:

Yes and i understand the old ladies word

thanks

guess i dont have many fans here so thanks rommel 🙂

Unless I’m told it would be a vilolation, you’ll be welcome to play at AC if I can get it back up.

HA, HA, HA! Rommel can’t get it up!
    Yes, I can! I just can’t keep it up for more than a few hours! 😈
    Ooh. 😯

Mcb Lover
    Participant

quote:

4: Why did vitos never have his stats taken away ?

Can i ask you? FOR WHAT? 😯
    One, FYI id not kill anyone with help of aimbot…
    And why did you reminder about me? no1 cheaters around? sure, ofcourse im cheater…course i spend a lot of time in this game and gonna take 1st place again.

heh

DireWolf
    Participant

@theone wrote:

Yes Rommel a mystery in its self

Normally when you are fired from a job you are given a reason correct ?

( all i get told is you cheating and thats the end of story )

This is not a job, it is a game, no explanation of how and why you were banned is needed, you were caught cheating, so you were given a reason of why you were banned, what else do you want to be told? how we know you were cheating? it really does not matter, you were caught, end of statement!
    sorry if you do not agree, but the decision has been made.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Damn, that sux, was enjoying having you back, less so as you got back into the swing of kicking my ass as used to happen (except I got a few kills back this time).

I’m aware that you were part of that permatruce and that there was the talk of you using the bot, can’t remember if it was Vitos saying you used it as well as him, or vice versa, but I’m sure it was stated that you used it.
    However, with you continued skills in the new series, I can’t really see how the bot used to benefit you, unless you were aiming to miss 30% of the time.

I hope this is resolved and that you will be back, unless you really were ‘cheating’, although, as Rommel put in his riddle type quote, making threats will make you few friends no matter how angry you are!

Good luck man!

TheOne
    Participant

Ok im sorry for the threats, was just very angry at the time

Thanks pea for your 2cents.

What bugs me is that they say that i was caught cheating ?

But i still see no evidence ?

Show me evidence to atleast to make your claim relavant.

Or is or was no evidence to start with ?

I just want to get this sorted out to come back to the game a whip ass ( peanut included )

and pea btw i was missing you by 25 % not 30 % 😉

Mcb Lover
    Participant

u didnt reply for my reply one…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.