This topic contains 66 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 9 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

doom
    Participant

@Mcb Lover wrote:

@doom wrote:

MODS RULE! and anyone who plays default only (mcb included) is simply either a moron, thinks s3d is a chatroom, hates originality, or thinks that mods are completely different… THEY’RE NOT!

hey noob..what do you think about if ill come in any mod and kick your ass? 👿

um… wow, look at your number of posts, then look at mine, then think about if I give a crap what you say to me? I mean seriously, what are you accomplishing by ‘kicking my ass’? thats just… wow.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

lol…you good at your posts…WOW

Thrax
    Participant

@Mcb Lover wrote:

someone said the word ‘tourny’ ? heh…poor that none said…..
    btw Thrax…id not remember even one of your tourneys….or you too lazy for it?

I don’t commonly attempt one-shot tournaments. To me, they are
    a small fireworks event. Everyone rushes in for a short time, plays
    only for rank, then never return.

I would rather offer whatever the players choose to play, whenever they
    want to. Game’s enjoyed for the game, not the numbers.

Few would know.. (and even fewer would believe), but Vitos has been
    playing in the ScorchWars server recently. Several games played for fun
    and challange. I believe that this is nothing to be ashamed of… You
    should tell all that ask, what you really think of the experience.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

@Mcb Lover wrote:

someone said the word ‘tourny’ ? heh…poor that none said…..
    btw Thrax…id not remember even one of your tourneys….or you too lazy for it?

I don’t commonly attempt one-shot tournaments. To me, they are
    a small fireworks event. Everyone rushes in for a short time, plays
    only for rank, then never return.

I would rather offer whatever the players choose to play, whenever they
    want to. Game’s enjoyed for the game, not the numbers.

Few would know.. (and even fewer would believe), but Vitos has been
    playing in the ScorchWars server recently. Several games played for fun
    and challange. I believe that this is nothing to be ashamed of… You
    should tell all that ask, what you really think of the experience.

its really early to say something Thrax but you are right about chalanging and fun…but…id play here about year but played only in Picci’s tournament….for the true i want to say that i dont care on whos servers it will happens but i feel that you the most one who want the BIG challange……and the BIG challange its a tourny! check this later:)

Mcb Lover
    Participant

oh….Thrax!!!
    ASHAMED ?????
    WHY?
    no1 asked me ”did you play on Thrax’s mods”?….but if ll ask i ll say that yes..and mcb server is good:)))
    joke….there are on star wars really good maps..but id listen all the Thrax and Ai when it downloaded:)

Thrax
    Participant

@Mcb Lover wrote:

oh….Thrax!!!
    ASHAMED ?????
    WHY?
    no1 asked me ”did you play on Thrax’s mods”?….but if ll ask i ll say that yes..and mcb server is good:)))
    joke….there are on star wars really good maps..but id listen all the Thrax and Ai when it downloaded:)

Updated the mods-page a bit. was getting several questions on
    how to import the Rar’s…

Vitos played 3 full games his first time there, and has already provided
    good feedback for balance changes.

i don’t mind if players join and try a few shots, only to leave unsatisfied..
    At least they stayed to look.. It’s the players like these :
    http://advguild.myftp.org/stats/playerstats.php?Prefix=1&Series=5&PlayerID=5919
    that I seem to have trouble understanding.. Hop from server to server,
    leech the mod, then bail out before firing a single shot..

Irishbandit
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

http://advguild.myftp.org:8080/stats/playerstats.php?Prefix=1&Series=5&PlayerID=5919

That would get very old very fast.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Trax:

Sorry I didn’t respond sooner but I wanted to check the stats you posted and being valentines day I was a little short on time.@thrax wrote:

@Mcb Lover wrote:

oh….Thrax!!!
    ASHAMED ?????
    WHY?

Updated the mods-page a bit. was getting several questions on
    how to import the Rar’s…

Vitos played 3 full games his first time there, and has already provided
    good feedback for balance changes.

http://advguild.myftp.org:8080/stats/playerstats.php?Prefix=1&Series=5&PlayerID=5919

I can see why that bothers you if it’s a routine occurance. I’ve had several people log on just long enough to download the mod and then leave but I’ve always assumed that those people were on dial up (pay per minute) conections and that playing at home might be all they could afford.

Although I’d prefer to have them play on-line so I can ask them what they think etc., I’d still consider it an honor to be leeched as long as they enjoyed playing the mod. 😉 Being pretty much helpless to change the circumstances we find ourselves in at times, I’ve found that if my perspective is the only thing I can change, that is often times enough to get me past the hard places and in looking back from a distance, most things don’t look so bad after all.

I’ve seen several posts where people were complaining because they couldn’t access one of your mods. 😉 That’s about as good as a compliment in my book and I hope you see it that way too.

Best wishes,

Rommel

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.