This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 4 years, 2 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #7759

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    There’s been talk lately of a tourney. I’d be well up for it, but I sure ain’t organising by myself (just saying :p)

    This is simply a poll to see if it’s worth serious thought and what direction it would take. We’d need a min of 12 people ideally, but less COULD work.

    Let us all know above.

    #65737

    Chopper
    Participant

    Never done much in them but sure I’m up for it.
    Any style. 😀

    #65738

    B.A.D.
    Participant

    i´m in,if p is and doesnt always aim at me first lol

    #65739

    Hyde911
    Participant

    Sign me up.

    #65740

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @B.A.D. wrote:

    i´m in,if p is and doesnt always aim at me first lol

    It’ll be 1v1. If I’m drawn against you, don’t be upset if I target u first every round 🙂

    #65741

    B.A.D.
    Participant

    haha,we´ll play 1on1 even if there´re 20 players and end up last place both lol

    #65742

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @B.A.D. wrote:

    haha,we´ll play 1on1 even if there´re 20 players and end up last place both lol

    The tournament will be a series of 1v1 matches.
    Everyone will be 1v1.

    #65743

    Anonymous

    Im in =D> Pmate 😀

    #65744

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    hope you know my team actually won the last one! (i think)

    we couldnt accept it because… probably because peanut or someone made the rules too complicated or something, and then i had to take over the admin, probably didnt understand it. it was kind of my mod we were using anyway, and it would have been like giving myself a medal.

    “kif, show them the medal i won”

    im up for it but also sure ain’t being involved in the organising etc just saying : p

    #65745

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    hope you know my team actually won the last one! (i think)

    we couldnt accept it because… probably because peanut or someone made the rules too complicated or something, and then i had to take over the admin, probably didnt understand it. it was kind of my mod we were using anyway, and it would have been like giving myself a medal.

    “kif, show them the medal i won”

    im up for it but also sure ain’t being involved in the organising etc just saying : p

    Too complicated?
    Maybe. If asking people to sort themselves into teams that turn up together at a fixed time, is complicated 🙂

    Team tourney is out of the question atm anyway.

    #65746

    Chopper
    Participant

    Now thats something I really like, playing teams.
    Really miss the team server. 😥

    #65747

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    We only have 7?

    Surely there are more people who’d like a shot at getting a trophy like:

    T H I S (hehehe)

    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    #65736

    Jeronimo
    Participant

    I’m new to this forum, but I’d like to play any competition.
    Installed Scorched 3D yesterday, tough I used to play DOS version a lot years ago.

    There had been any real Tournament before?


    My brother will also participate, so +2 players to the list.
    His usual nickname is Itlerion. I hope this helps to make playerbase wider.

    #65735

    Hyde911
    Participant

    @jeronimo wrote:

    I’m new to this forum, but I’d like to play any competition.

    Welcome Jeronimo,
    Currently we don’t have enough players eager to join tourney, you are free to join. However I must warn you that you’d meet some real killers in tournament (provided there will be tournament). I recommend you getting some experience first. Almost every evening ( around GMT) something is going on on main server, come and play. There is also beginner server which is good place for learning basics. Last but not least there are several mod servers which serve different gaming experience.

    @jeronimo wrote:

    There had been any real Tournament before?

    Of course.

    #65733

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @hyde911 wrote:

    Almost every evening ( around GMT) something is going on on main server, come and play.

    6-9pm GMT.

    Although you will likely be massively out gunned on main, if you pay attention, ask questions and stick with it, I’m sure you’ll be getting regular kills in good time (talking weeks not days).

    Oh and
    WELCOME 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘tournaments’ is closed to new topics and replies.