This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ebonite 12 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

of all time or now?

of all time Id have to say Gooseberry

currently id have to say… ME! >:)

Deathstryker
    Participant

Am I the only non-egotistical person that voted?

BOY
    Participant

No, I plan to vote for someone other than me, but have not voted cause I want to cast a deciding vote if necesary, Thinking either hobbesme or apollo right now 😀

Ebonite
    Participant

Who do I think is the most…

Notorious – 1
    none of his posts made any sense unless I was on Nyquil, and for being quite intelligible, they were exceedingly inflamatory.

Clever – Hobbesme
    I can only imagine the time he put into many of his posts, but they were humorous, easy to read, and got his point across with a minimum of fuss.

Dumb – Mokelok
    this should be VERY self-explanatory

Focused – Apollo Tangent
    every post I can think of he’s pushed for the betterment of the game (at least in his opinion). He’s even got a satellite page for more scorched stuff.

Level headed – BOY
    of the regular posters and players (sorry CBX) I have yet to see him blow up about anything. Certainly willing to calmly discuss any issue or detail.

Objective – Willis
    very likely the first to point out an inequality in the game somewhere, whether it be a player or a weapon behavior

Informative – Deathstryker
    usually the first to post when a newbie has a guestion about launching the game or crash out errors.

Prolific – gcamp
    with three times the posts of his nearest competitor, I think he wins here. Also gotta mention the developer somewhere. 😉

Helpful – bobirov
    the man who started the whole mod scene, he has guided countless others on their way to making their own mods.

Constructive – cbx550f
    by building something never seen in the game, he has opened the door for many things to be seen in the game.

My opinions are my own. You can’t have them. And if you don’t like them, you still can’t have them. 😛

Didn’t make the list? Let me know, and I’ll try to add you. Don’t think your epitaph fits you, or think you are more deserving of someone esle’s epitaph? Too bad. Yes, I know I didn’t include me. That was deliberate. I also voted for BOY. So there.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

Who do I think is the most…

Notorious – 1
    none of his posts made any sense unless I was on Nyquil, and for being quite intelligible, they were exceedingly inflamatory.

Clever – Hobbesme
    I can only imagine the time he put into many of his posts, but they were humorous, easy to read, and got his point across with a minimum of fuss.

Dumb – Mokelok
    this should be VERY self-explanatory

Focused – Apollo Tangent
    every post I can think of he’s pushed for the betterment of the game (at least in his opinion). He’s even got a satellite page for more scorched stuff.

Laid back – BOY
    of the regular posters and players (sorry CBX) I have yet to see him blow up about anything. Certainly willing to calmly discuss any issue or detail.

Objective – Willis
    very likely the first to point out an inequality in the game somewhere, whether it be a player or a weapon behavior

Informative – Deathstryker
    usually the first to post when a newbie has a guestion about launching the game or crash out errors.

Prolific – gcamp
    with three times the posts of his nearest competitor, I think he wins here. Also gotta mention the developer somewhere. 😉

Helpful – bobirov
    the man who started the whole mod scene, he has guided countless others on their way to making their own mods.

Constructive – cbx550f
    by building something never seen in the game, he has opened the door for many things to be seen in the game.

My opinions are my own. You can’t have them. And if you don’t like them, you still can’t have them. 😛

Didn’t make the list? Let me know, and I’ll try to add you. Don’t think your epitaph fits you, or think you are more deserving of someone esle’s epitaph? Too bad. Yes, I know I didn’t include me. That was deliberate. I also voted for BOY. So there.

I agree. That part about me being Infomative is very true as I also post Scorched Earth news from time to time.

BOY
    Participant

LAID BACK, That’s all I get???? 😛

Willis
    Participant

Objective – Willis

Why thank you, after reading this I did a count over my posts / topics .. I figured almost 1/5th of my post count goes to new topics. NewStuff -> Fixes I figure someone has to say something and why not say it as soon as possible.

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

I’m thinkin.. we may need a Dual of skILLs championship mod

somewhere to go to challenge others “MonO e MonO”

Maybe even a yearly championship game something like a
    process of elimination were only the strong survive, and the weak
    are swept asside

TOP 20 ONLY!

hehehe

hmmmmm… >=)

hobbesme
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

Laid back – BOY
    I have yet to see him blow up about anything.

@boy wrote:

LAID BACK, That’s all I get???? 😈

And you just blew that one too.

@ebonite² wrote:

Clever – Hobbesme

I’d love to take all the credit, but most of my posts are sub-contracted out to eastern Asia. The cost of humor is cheaper there.

Thanks for the recognition though!

BOY
    Participant

Actually, I should not be so rash (as I was only joking), laid back sounds dull at first, but he paid me a great compliment.

Ebonite² wrote:

Laid back – BOY

calmly:
    calm >adjective 1 not showing or feeling nervousness, anger, or other emotions. 2 peaceful and undisturbed. >noun 1 a calm state or period. 2 (calms) an area of the sea without wind. >verb (often calm down) make or become tranquil and quiet.
    -DERIVATIVES calmly >adverb calmness >noun.
    -ORIGIN from Greek kauma ‘heat of the day’.
    8)

so fitting for scorch – Thanks Eb!

Ebonite
    Participant

You know, when I was writing that, the best I could think of was “laid back” and I knew then it was lame, but I couldn’t think of a more appropriate term. Then while working last night, it finally hit me. “Level headed” was the term I was looking for, so if you feel it fits you more, I can edit that in for ya. 🙂

BOY
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

“Level headed” was the term I was looking for:)

an upgraded compliment, thanks again!! 🙂 😀 8) Perhabs now I really should vote for myself 😛

Ebonite
    Participant

Edited to reflect new enlightenment. 8)

BOY
    Participant

I cast my vote for Ebonite². He is the most concise. Always says alot with the fewest words. (in case that is not as cool you can also be the most “efficient” if you like that better 8) )

Ebonite
    Participant

Oh no. “Concise” is fine. A bit broader, and thus more accurate, than “efficent”. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.