This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ebonite 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

Dont forget to post a detailed explanation of why you picked who you did!

ADDED:
    Appologies to anyone who feels they should be on the primary ballot list.

Good candidates include:

cbx550f, DeathStryker. M.O., Panther30

(check back for updates)

hobbesme
    Participant

I think c(b,x); Apollo; Ebonite; BOY; & many others are quite witty in the forums …

… but I cast the first vote for myself! πŸ™‚

Deathstryker
    Participant

I voted Apollo for his recent “madman”-like statements.

Ebonite
    Participant

Well, they all have such excellent qualifications. Except Ebo. He’s a pansy…

hobbesme
    Participant

@hobbesme wrote:

I think c(b,x); Apollo; Ebonite; BOY; & many others are quite witty in the forums …

After this, I realized I should’a voted or at least added Deathstryker to the list! Ha ha ha! πŸ˜†

Willis
    Participant

Well since I am always lookin out for #1 in the world (ME) I just had to vote for myself – poor saps think im all nice and forgiving – pfft. 😈

Why? Look at my avatar – need I say otherwise?

The Funkinator
    Participant

….

BOY
    Participant

@The Funkinator wrote:

@boy wrote:

Who is the most notorious, clever, dumb, etc… poster in the forum?

Make yer mind up, I’d probably vote differently on all those categories πŸ˜‰
    etc.. etc…
    |
    |
    Does that Penguin guy read the boards ? Got a pic for him here….

-The Funkinator

Dear Funkinator,

First of all, I appreceiate the wonderful derivation of the word Funk.

The Poll is not supposed to be definitive, you are supposed to vote on anyone for any reason . Sooooooo, make up YOUR mind.

Now, as to the penguin guy, I have heard it said that EboniteΒ² plays under the name “Rabid Penguin” sometimes. Regardless of who you refer to, please remove that image, as it is, at the very least, irrating to look at, and, it could be offensive to the person toward whom it is directed. If you do not intend it to be offensive, also, kindly remove it from my thread, I can see ranting and verbal violence in the near future, I dont want it on this topic. — Thank you

The Funkinator
    Participant

Ok, I deleted the attachment, and the post.

I don’t mean to insight flames. And the picture wasn’t meant to be offensive (though in retrospect it’s rather distasteful), just humourous.

I don’t want anymore verbal violence I get enough as it is.

-TF

Panther30
    Participant

@boy Vsomething wrote:

Good candidates include:

cbx550f, DeathStryker. M.O., Panther30

hey I made someone’s list again YAY! now is this for most Notorious, most clever or most dumb poster in the forums…? 😳

–Panther30

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

Hmmmm, there used to be player named “TheOriginalNoMore” that was a little looney on these boards. Although, I don’t think he would have concidered himself in the same league as most of those listed. πŸ˜‰

I wonder what happened to him? πŸ™„

hobbesme
    Participant

Oh 😳 I feel like Rowan Atkins in the movie, Rat Race when he says :

@Rowan Atkins wrote:

I’m winnn-ning! I’m winnn-ning the race!

Based on what attribute, I’m aftaid to ask! πŸ™‚

Really though, c(b,x); Deathstryker; Apollo; Ebonite BOY; are all equally funny in these forums. Interactive posting on a forum is like ensemble comedy — all posters play an equal part in starting, continuing, & improving the dialogue, humor, & content within the forum.

So like Phil Hartman from NewsRadio, I’d like to take credit for most of the humor on this board — but without an interactive audience, there wouldn’t be the creative spark that makes it funny in the first place.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Oh noez!!111 H0bb3z iz win ninG!11 He mu5t hav Haxx0red teH P0L3!!11 he mUst B teh “1”!!!111

gray
    Participant

I should get a badge for most inconsistant player. πŸ™‚

Well…that or consistantly lousy.

M. O.
    Participant

ME.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.