This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  pastor of muppets 9 years ago.

• Author

Panther30
    Participant

“four days ago Panther30’s raptor server dropped me and I couldn’t get back on. His servers are not showing in the list anymore.”

“Did Panther30 quit?”

“Did he give up on the game?”

“Is he gone for good?”

“I want my raptor server!”

“Me too, I’m in withdrawal!”

“some Team destruction mod would be nice.”

“ARRGH Panther30, where are your servers?!!!!!”

well unfortunately, the strong winds from the hurricane in Texas reached even here in Ohio. we had 60 mph winds Sunday that knocked trees down over power lines, knocking out power through parts of the state. Our electricians were in galveston, texas helping out and they just got back here yesterday. Franklin, OH has power restored mostly as of this morning. I’ll get those servers running again here in a few moments.

—Panther30

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Yeah I was gonna ask those exact same questions. Ike bent my flagpole over in MO. We did look for your servers the other day btw but figured you were glueing a toy boat together and didn’t have time for us.

mooic
    Participant

@pastor of muppets wrote:

Yeah I was gonna ask those exact same questions. Ike bent my flagpole over in MO. We did look for your servers the other day btw but figured you were glueing a toy boat together and didn’t have time for us.

I Hope you have an ‘actual’ flagpole there POM 😉

pastor of muppets
    Participant

HEE HEE 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.