This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  apache64d 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

apache64d
    Participant

Sleastak, u r right in one thing, it did took me a little bit of times couse I missed check the right log…. 😕 I checked the log from the 31st of Augost..I notice my mistake and then when unknowing the exac time the whole event happened I had to check most of the log to understand what happened. It takes time.
    Do not blame anyone for a tecnical bug!
    Like I said, it was fixed for awhile (on v39.1) and probly needs to be re-fix because of the new version.
    I guess u didn’t check the admins list if u were u would know that Device is..one of the admins crew..he ain’t a problematic player or something..
    Ofcours mandy didn’t ment to get kicked.

Btw, server kicks happened every day to dozens of players..from what ever reason. Relax..I get it too from time to time. Don’t take it too personly.

Sleastak, honestaly, U r tring to make a fire without a spark.

sleestak
    Participant

I’m not trying to start any fires. When I see something highly unusual, I want to report it. I didn’t report the server “resets” that always happened with Mandy a few months ago because questioning an admin is futile. I finally did mention this unusual situation today. And what did I get for it? Only grief. Don’t expect others to speak up about future issues if this is how they get treated.

Brain Damage
    Participant

ok guys, i’m not admin, and probably my opinion is not too much impartial; BUT, sleestak as far as i know, you already have been informed about this bug/issue; your post did not look like a bug report, to my eyes looked more an innuendo pointed to mandy’s admin’s activity; next time please try to report with the appropriate section (feature request & bug) and please do it with a more appropriate tone, thanks; then i (or someone else) may reply about that.

apache64d
    Participant

And like I said..few months ago..it happened to me to while doing the admin command that caused a massive lag and kicks by the server…..
    Sleastak, u weren’t just reporting u acused mandy kicking u cause u thought u offended her with what u said about the missing Sondra.
    If u would just just wanting to report, and to know what happened u wouldn’t acused right away.
    Mandy doesn’t logon nonstop…suddenly u say she doing it lots of times..
    And like I said, the same bug happened few months ago..on the time u claim it happened to u last time.

U r trying to cut water with a knighf.

sleestak
    Participant

Well, if you guys have read and considered my description of previous incidents, you’ll recall that the incidents didn’t just involve random inconveniences. They were always in specific types of situations and always with Mandy — maybe because of her tendency to login as admin in certain situations… that would explain most things.

Anyhow, I have a basis for not trusting Mandy as an admin consdering what I’ve shared with you today. There are plenty more situations involving other players I didn’t bring up, because, well, look where it would get me. No where.

I understand you don’t share my basis for distrust of Mandy, but what I have experienced again and again leads me to where I am today. If this has been a perfect storm of coincidences leading up to today, so be it. But knowing what you know now, it is unreasonable to expect that I would have reported my being bumped offline as a bug. That would be disregarding everything I’ve said up to this point about my experiences in the game.

One thing is clear. I should not question an admin because I will end up being the only one questioned. Thank you. I’ve learned a lot about what to expect and not expect from this game’s moderators.

apache64d
    Participant

@sleestak wrote:

Well, if you guys have read and considered my description of previous incidents, you’ll recall that the incidents didn’t just involve random inconveniences. They were always in specific types of situations and always with Mandy — maybe because of her tendency to login as admin in certain situations… that would explain most things.

Sleastak, mandy claims u and her where in game together only few times..and u claim the last bug happened few months ago…pls be conssitent with your statments..
    Anyhow, I have a basis for not trusting Mandy as an admin consdering what I’ve shared with you today. There are plenty more situations involving other players I didn’t bring up, because, well, look where it would get me. No where.

?? no where?? I personly took care on surval of your request! I handled them and took the actions.

I understand you don’t share my basis for distrust of Mandy, but what I have experienced again and again leads me to where I am today. If this has been a perfect storm of coincidences leading up to today, so be it. But knowing what you know now, it is unreasonable to expect that I would have reported my being bumped offline as a bug. That would be disregarding everything I’ve said up to this point about my experiences in the game.

One thing is clear. I should not question an admin because I will end up being the only one questioned. Thank you. I’ve learned a lot about what to expect and not expect from this game’s moderators.

Again, u think the whole commonity is againts u with no logic or no sence at all. U r twisting everything.

I’m locking this topic. This discussion is going nowhere..

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘When to bump someone offline?’ is closed to new replies.