This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Metal Slug Mario 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Deathbal
    Participant

mooic
    Participant

Yayy Buffalo, that vid sent tingles down my spine 😀

but omg did you see the vid underneath that one, Snake Swallows Hippo!
    OMG it actually does!!!

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

why do i get the felling its fake lol

Deathbal
    Participant

If you look at some of the other vids you will find fake one’s. I don’t think the buffalo one was faked.

I’m not sure about the hippo one.

Outer
    Participant

Its not fake at all (the buffalo one)… i saw it on the news and this guys were tourists… Poor thing… nature is so violent 😥 … revenge from buffalos!

DireWolf
    Participant

Did ya all see this one????
    Talk about jacked up, I would kick my mummy and daddies buttcks when I grew and saw this video! 😯

Cobra vs Baby
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82sBxSZBbUk&mode=related&search=

they say the teeth were removed but still!

Outer
    Participant

Thats one sick ****, but that just was way too much!!! 😯 Well i don’t know if its okay to play with freakin lethal COBRAS there, but take my word i wont ever do that not even being a grown up.

😡 😡

Otherwise… i just took my time to read some stuff from the forums, besides the comments of mad, sick, retards , etc — and its looks like thats a common practice there, like playing with a Dog (not that lethal but can bite hard ) 😀 , plus the Cobra looked like missing its teeth. So probably thats the reason why the baby was not even crying of pain when the Cobra tried to bite back.

Edit: rough language

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

ahh outer be careful..theres some family in some countries that actualy have their children eat & SLEEP with snakes oh and scorpions to…and there venomous to boot (and yes this is true i saw it on a show once)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.