This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

comedown
    Participant

Rommel, I wasn’t at all suggesting you were spinning yarns. I just know from my own experience that, on this board, alternative political views are not taken kindly to by the populace.

I can see how that might’ve come across the wrong way.

Rommel
    Participant

No problem.@comedown wrote:

Rommel, I wasn’t at all suggesting you were spinning yarns. I just know from my own experience that, on this board, alternative political views are not taken kindly to by the populace.

I can see how that might’ve come across the wrong way.

Yeah, I know what you mean about people feeling comfortable, and not wanting to look, much less act. It was that stupid ad. My pop up blocker must get the text, either that or it doesn’t load. I tried it several times. Alternative views ? Is that what I have? Perhaps so, in fact, yes of course. Alternative – Not in the mainstream. Yes, I’m afraid that the founding fathers would be jailed immediately if they showed up saw what had happened. Go figure.

Warm Regards,

Rommel

P.S. I also know that wasn’t at all what you said. Too many debates. 😉

comedown
    Participant

I’m being very euphemistic too, which is always counterproductive

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Deathstyker:

@deathstryker wrote:

All it’ll do is ruffle some feathers. I don’t really expect anyone to come on here and say “I never really thought of it before but you know, that Rommel is right.”

At the time you wrote this, I saddly said to myself that you were right. I didn’t really expect it either. I’ve been pretty much a total failure at trying to get people to stop pushing the bus long enough to see who’s driving and where it’s heading. But there was someone recently … that totally blew me away. There’s no way I can expect you to understand my surprise or how happy it made me, but there was one and one was all I needed to make everything I’ve said here worthwhile. Only one.

Most Sincerely,

Rommel

I know this is an old post and I hope that’s not a problem but I needed to say this.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.