This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 9 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Rommel
    Participant

Dear God:

Why I’m seeing john mccLame being advertised here? It’s bad enough that I have to see his sorry old traitorous ass everytime I turn on the television, now he’s here. What’s next billary?

To the Rest of You:

mcLame and billary are both traitors to thier country, violated their oath of office, and now they want to be President. I’d like to see all of the gutless, spinless bastards that voted to trample OUR Constitution, publicly tried and summarily executed. He’s as good as any for a start but billary should be right there waiting for her turn. What a joy it would be to see their faces as their sentences are read. Surely we deserve the opportunity to see billary shed some real tears for us as her final performance.

While we’re cleaning out the real terrorists, perhaps we should consider why the supreme court hasn’t declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the law congress passed transferring the war power to the president. As the most ominous threat to our National security (not voted into office and serving a lifetime appointment) surely we need to waterboard them to find out what they’ve done, what they didn’t do, and why.

The audacity of mccLame and billary running for president is only exceeded by the stupidity of the people that continue to vote in trash like this simply due to the fact that they are in the party that they vote for year after year.

If you are an American and you read this before the House of Representitives votes on the Senate bill to prevent the telephone companies from being sued for flagrantly violating the laws protecting Americans from unwarrented snooping I hope you’ll consider contacting your local Federal Representitive. It’s too late to influence the Senate (as if you ever really could) because both parties have already sold us out. The House is the only hope we have remaining and it doesn’t look too good for the home team from where I’m sitting but like many of you, I’m in the cheap seats.

If we can convince the House to reject this bill, we will force the king to pardon the telecom companies at the final hour. That will be a fitting tribute to add to his impecable record along with granting a pardon to scooter libby. Yes, I know it hasn’t happened YET, but it will. After all, he’s already commuted the sentence, so it’s pretty clear that he thinks poor scooter got a raw deal.

Don’t be surprised if he issues blanket pardons (remember Gerald Ford) that cover his entire administration and most likely even poor Abramoff. But if you want to be sure that the king gets pardoned too, be sure and vote mcLame.

Yes, MCLAME. Ending on a lighter note … Maybe I can get my mother to pronouce it that way, since it’s now obvious that she will be voting for him and I can’t get her to pronounce it correctly. 😉

Throughly disgusted,

Rommel

P.S. I just reloaded the page to be sure I wasn’t dreaming before I hit submit and it’s worse than I thought. Not only is mclame still there, he starts out with billary and obama but wipes them out. After the last two elections, I won’t be too surprised, and I hope you aren’t either. 😉 My State, almost 8 years after bush-gore still does not deem a paper trail worthy for a reliable vote count. Just print out what the computer says AGAIN if you need a recount. How absurd! Have the computer give me a slip of paper that shows how I voted and let me drop in the lock box on my way out the door, PLEASE! Anything less than that and we are no better than most of the thrid world countries controlled by dictators holding rigged elections. What a farce!

If any of this seems important, you’re currently free to educate yourselves but in light of the past few decades, I’m not sure how much longer that freedom will remain available. A valid search term would be either FISA or the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act but if you want to see the vote count you can simply click here.

The following quote from the Huffington Post indicates that everyone that comes here or plays the game is a suspect and should expect to be spied upon in spite of and in violation of the Constitution’s provision for privacy (see Amendment IV):

“Congress hastily adopted a FISA modification in August in the face of dire warnings from the White House that changes in telecommunications technology and FISA court rulings were dangerously constraining the government’s ability to intercept terrorist communications.

Shortly after its passage, privacy and civil liberties groups said the new law gave the government unprecedented authority to spy on Americans, particularly those who communicate with foreigners.”

That dear friends, (I WANT TO PUKE EVERYTIME HE SAYS THAT) would be all of us.

If you agree, it might be best not to say that you do. In fact, it might be best not to say or do anything at all if you are more concerned about yourself than you are your children and their children. Me, I don’t have any children, but I’m not afraid to speak up for yours. If you’ll be very quiet and subserviant maybe you’ll soon be able to take a trip to Mexico and land a job doing the jobs that Mexicans won’t do. Don’t count on taking your children though, they’ll be cared for here until they are old enough to serve in the military.

For those that are afraid to check the links or look for the information, mcLame, voted yes. Only three senators decided not to vote on something of this importance and they were clinton, obama and grahm.

parasti
    Participant

That’s strange… I clicked on that link this morning elsewhere, and there was a “nay” next to Obama’s name.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi parasti:

I checked the link you provided and then followed the one I found there that led back to the senate web site.
    @parasti wrote:

That’s strange… I clicked on that link this morning elsewhere, and there was a “nay” next to Obama’s name.

The vote you were looking at earlier was the vote for cloture (closure if you prefer). This was simply a vote to end discussion and bring the topic to the floor for a vote. It’s a bit strange to me that barak obama voted against bringing the topic to the floor for a vote but then when it came to floor he failed to vote.

I guess it was just too hot of a topic when it actually came time to make the vote that actually counted.

Thanks for taking the time to make your reply and for the the information you were kind enough to provide. I have no clue where you are located but it’s nice to know that you were concerned enough to spend a few minutes reading my post.

I’ve not seen that old fraud on here since I made the post but hopefully I’m not the only that has seen him here. In case anyone missed the Keating 5 scandal and the big rip off of the taxpayers to bail out the S&L industry in the late 80’s, mcclame helped pull off it off and he’s right in the thick of the tax payer rip off that’s about to happen to bail out the banks that over extended credit to poor risks clients. This means nothing to most of the people that I talk to in person, although the one’s least able to pay will be the ones that get the bill.

Must be nice to have friends like that. It’s a common joke in this area that we have more republicans living in trailers than we do in houses but I can foresee in the not too distant that we may have more replublicans that are homeless than we do that aren’t.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Rommel

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Hear Hear Rom!!! Thanks for being concerned about my children’s future and thank you for making your voice heard. I couln’t get your huffington post link to work though it kept saying page not found. It does seem our country has given up on holding politicians accountable from either party. We are a country divided and confused. I for one appreciate you taking a stand and making your opinion heard.

Deathbal
    Participant

Ok, Rommel, remind me again what your major malfunction is? Let me see if I have this straight. Your major beef with McCain and Hillary is that they were for this spy program? And you should use their correct names if you want to be taken seriously. Messing around with names will make you sound fanatical.

I’m going to keep this short. And i’m pretty sure this is a quote from X President Lincoln. “The Constitution is not a suicide pact”. I’m not going to get into what that actually means, but you can google it. And it’s pretty self explanitory. That quote is timeless. That’s all I have to say.

PS. But I do agree with you on most of the other McCain stuff. I do not like McCain. But i’d rather him than a far left radical. Sorry.

Pam
    Participant

Ok, she didn’t vote on something you consider important. And that’s why she’s a traitor ? The only time America spent enough money on education, didn’t wage war on anyone, and even gave back tax money, was when Bill Clinton was President. Hillary has the same goals. Surely a BAD thing for all those innocent children, who can’t wait to join the armed forces, and get their ass shot off in a remote region of the world. But even for them, Mrs Clinton’s health care plans might come in handy.

Thank you for bringing up this topic. I’d really like to read what the other Americans have to say.

Viking62
    Participant

I’ll keep this short & sweet…… I am impressed with peoples willingness to speak out in light of our recent freedom changes in this country “albeit slow & mostly swept under the carpets of BS.* In this good ol’ U.S. of A. we should voice our opinions & weigh all options (especially with the upcoming general elections). Be very careful not to follow biased news medias & bought off corrupt propaganda (most). Study the facts and the past track records of candidates-*Count on your fingers the last candidate(s) that stood fast by what they had promised in the public eye.* My kids deserve better than what we are headed for in this country of milk & honey. We cannot change the past-But, we sure as hell need to learn from it! You have one of the greatest study tools sitting right in front of you (PC);I suggest we all use it 😉
    Booo-Yaa!

Rommel
    Participant

Hi POM:

Thanks for the heads up on the HP link. Just tried it myself and found that the page has since been removed. Hmmmm? @pastor of muppets wrote:

Hear Hear Rom!!! Thanks for being concerned about my children’s future and thank you for making your voice heard. I couln’t get your huffington post link to work though it kept saying page not found. It does seem our country has given up on holding politicians accountable from either party. We are a country divided and confused. I for one appreciate you taking a stand and making your opinion heard.

I’m glad that I had the forethought to cut and paste the part I wanted everyone here to see.

ANYONE that communicates with someone outside of the borders of the United States of America is automatically considered a suspected terrorist by OUR goverment.

Pretty scary stuff if you really think about ALL the ramifications that short sentence implys. As a suspected terriorist you have no rights AT ALL. No charges placed, no right to council, no right to trial. So you find yourself in a secret prison someplace and no one knows where you are. Then they start torturing you. Who is Vitos and where are the baby nukes? I don’t know his real name but I think he’s in Russia. WRONG ANSWER!!! Zap him good this time and don’t stop until his balls fall off!

I’ve found over the past few years that many of the sites I reference don’t seem to stay available for very long. Maybe it’s because it’s no longer news worthy information, can’t say. I will attempt to find the artice again and let you know when I do. Ta Da ! I love a challange. I found it … maybe they had to kill my ability to link it because it was outside our border. From the not found page, type senate and FISA into the search window to search their site. Look for the article dated 02/12/2008
    titled Senate OKs New Rules On Eavesdropping

Thanks for saying what you think but be sure and choose your words very carefully and NEVER say anything that can be easily misconstrued.
    Public trial and subsequent execution is lawful here or was at the time I said it so hopefully I’m in the clear for now. 😉

Best wishes to you all,

Rommel

Deathstryker
    Participant

Think we should vote General Rommel here as our next president.

Deathbal
    Participant

If we can convince the House to reject this bill, we will force the king to pardon the telecom companies at the final hour. That will be a fitting tribute to add to his impecable record along with granting a pardon to scooter libby. Yes, I know it hasn’t happened YET, but it will. After all, he’s already commuted the sentence, so it’s pretty clear that he thinks poor scooter got a raw deal.

Of course, what else would you expect? Him not to pardon them? I have one question for you. Were you for or against Ken Starr going after Bill Clinton for lying to a Grand Jury?

Don’t be surprised if he issues blanket pardons (remember Gerald Ford) that cover his entire administration and most likely even poor Abramoff. But if you want to be sure that the king gets pardoned too, be sure and vote mcLame.

I’m not sure what you mean here.

My State, almost 8 years after bush-gore still does not deem a paper trail worthy for a reliable vote count. Just print out what the computer says AGAIN if you need a recount. How absurd! Have the computer give me a slip of paper that shows how I voted and let me drop in the lock box on my way out the door, PLEASE! Anything less than that and we are no better than most of the thrid world countries controlled by dictators holding rigged elections. What a farce!

Aah, the 2000 election. Again, one question. Tell me exactly how you would have dealt with the Florida vote after Gore lost it in the initial count?

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Deathbal:

I’ll try to keep my reply short as well.
    @deathbal wrote:

Ok, Rommel, remind me again what your major malfunction is? Let me see if I have this straight. Your major beef with McCain and Hillary is that they were for this spy program? And you should use their correct names if you want to be taken seriously. Messing around with names will make you sound fanatical.

Major Malfunction – My liver – Not a drunk, think what you will.

Major Beef with Clinton and McCain – No, my beefs are much beefier than a single vote.

Messing with Names – Thank you for the guidence, but I feel quite certain that you’ve listened to Rush Bimbo enough to know that he’s the one I borrowed the name Billary from and (I hope you aren’t offended) I suspect you take him seriously. 😛 McLame, yes, that one is mine, ALL MINE! I wish I knew how to sell it. Hmmm, Rush hates McCaine! 8) In all fairness I guess I’d have to give my mother a cut though (see older posts).

Sounding like a fanatic – Given the proper cause history seldom considers being a fanatic to be a fault but since it disturbs you, I shall try to refrain.

@deathbal wrote:

I’m going to keep this short. And i’m pretty sure this is a quote from X President Lincoln. “The Constitution is not a suicide pact”. I’m not going to get into what that actually means, but you can google it. And it’s pretty self explanitory. That quote is timeless. That’s all I have to say.

Remind me again when you are properly prepared. I’m open to discussing most anything from at least one point of view and often times several. Before we duel Sir, I think it only fair to caution you to choose your weapon (view) with care. 😉

@deathbal wrote:

PS. But I do agree with you on most of the other McCain stuff. I do not like McCain. But i’d rather him than a far left radical. Sorry.

If you will stop pushing long enough to look around you’ll see that everyone is pushing the same bus. Some are on the left, some are on the right. It doesn’t matter to the bus driver which side you’re on just PUSH !!!

No need at all to ever be sorry for your opinions and I hope you NEVER let anyone make you feel that way. Sound opinions are based on what we think to be true at the time. If we later discover that we’ve been decieved, anger seems more fitting than sorrow and if justifiable, should be directed towards the one(s) most deserving. Sorrow can only be directed at ones self and is seldom productive.

If you were saying that you’re sorry that you are going to vote for McCain. No need, I don’t expect I’ll see much of the next term and regardless of who wins, I’m set for life. 😆

I voted against Bush by casting a vote for Kerry even though I didn’t support him. I regret making that vote and will never do that again. I feel like they are asking us:

Given the choice of two sadistic serial killers which one would you prefer to have living with your (insert a loved one)?

As you are saying now, I said then. Neither. It wasn’t a valid choice and I should have chosen neither. The one on the windboard looked like he might kill dear old mom with a heart attack doing something fun. He’s going to tax me more but he’ll give some of it to her instead of chopping her up a little at a time like the other guy was doing. That counts some. Then there were the Swift Boat ads which I found totally dishonest and repulsive. That counted more. So I went with Kerry more to show my disgust with the party I generally support than anything else.

No matter how you vote or for whom, you send a message, small as it may be it’s seen. The message I sent in 2004 wasn’t the proper message. What we need is more people saying the same thing, and more importantly, the right thing.

“We’re mad as hell, and we’re not going to take this anymore!” – Network

My opinion (not sorry for it) is that if you can find anyone at all (you’ll have to search) even if you have to write in someone, voting your conscience is using your vote. Voting for someone you don’t think has the countries best interest (forget about your interest) at heart is a wasted vote no matter what the reason.

Unless they start awarding prizes to those that vote for the winner you’re likely to lose either way. We’ve all heard it said that there’s no way an outsider can win so don’t waste your vote. That’s true, but only for as long as they can convice us to believe it.

If I can’t find someone I can support this time I’m doing a write in:

NONE OF THE ABOVE

and regardless of the outcome, I’ll feel I sent the right message this time.

Best wishes,

Rommel

Deathstryker
    Participant

I’m not really sure I even understand why this topic was made. It’s just an ad that Gavin has no control over. On top of that, everyone has their own political views so what was the purpose in starting this up?

All it’ll do is ruffle some feathers. I don’t really expect anyone to come on here and say “I never really thought of it before but you know, that Rommel is right.”

And even further, I can’t stand politics. The thought of someone even talking about it is enough to make me puke. It’s the most pointless reason for one to open their mouth about in my opinion because no matter what you think and say, everybody else will have their own views and opinions. No matter who wins, there won’t be any significant change to how this country is run because it’s practically set in stone now.

My best advice is just to ignore politics and ignore the stupid ads and play the damned game.

And just so everyone knows: If this topic gets too out of hand, I’ll have to close it, so please be civil and respect each other’s beliefs.

Deathbal
    Participant

For the most part, Deathstriker is right. The reason politics is usually avoided is because people have such strong opinions that any conversation on politics ends up in a pissing match with insults thrown about. Lets not do that. If we do continue this, lets respect eachothers opinions and keep it civil.

BTW Rommel, a talk show host named Mark Levin calls McCain (McLame).

We are not talk show hosts. We should not be fanatical since we are not trying to entertain an audience. I’d rather not start with name calling and catchy nicknames for politicians soley for the purpose of not insulting other players here that we probably both get along with.

By the way. I asked you two questions. You answered neither. Was that intentional? If so, that’s ok.

Rommel
    Participant

Bill Clinton? I’m not sure why he’s getting so much free air time lately but since you asked:@deathbal wrote:

I have one question for you. Were you for or against Ken Starr going after Bill Clinton for lying to a Grand Jury?

If there are reasonable grounds to suspect anyone of lying under oath their testimoney should be promptly and throughly investigated. The same for me, the same for you. I know that might not exactly answer your question, but Mr. Star didn’t provide me with enough details to ever really ascertain if he started out on a fishing expedition and found a lucky hole 😉 or if he had reasonable grounds to persue an investigation from the sworn testimoney alone.

I remeber thinking that if they had a solid case from the start they would have proceeded much sooner than they did but then again, how long did the O.J. Simpon trial take? A double murder trial for most anyone else would have been over in two days. One day if you have a public defender. In any event, the charge of perjury was convincingly proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I think anyone reasonable would have to agree with that.

Have I been so unclear on where I stand that you thought I’d defend him? I thought I’d already presented a pretty good overall picture but I don’t mind giving you a close up. 😉 Hang on.

I think that if Mr. William Jefferson Clinton had been lawfully convicted of perjury he should have been immediately jailed and stripped of all property and benefits he or his immediate family obtained because of living in OUR country. I’m well aware this would violate the Constitutional protection afforded to the Residents of the Respective States which prevents corruption of the blood.

However, according to OUR goverment, the Constitution does NOT apply to military personel. The President, as he likes to reminds us, is the Commander in Chief, the top ranking military officer. As long as it is OUR goverments postion that those that are actively engaged defending OUR country and the Constitution, are not entilted to it’s protection, then all Federal SERVANTS should be forced to live or die under the same rules.

Are we on the same page … I hope so. Zooming in a little closer.

Upon his release … I’m not that generous.

Sadly, he was allowed to plea bargan out of a conviction. If he has any sense of shame, he must have been tremendously, albeit temporarily, embarrassed. He was forced to resign from practicing before the United States Supreme Court and his law licence in Arkansas was temporairily suspended. He doesn’t seem very embarrssed now though. Slick Willy, AKA – The Come Back Kid is back! He’s a star. 😕

On Perjury in General –
    In order to protect Lady Justice from the ravages of the TRUSTED few, the penalty for public SERVANTS convicted of perjury should most probablly be death. Clearly, given their position of trust, they exhibit less regard for the law and the people it attempts to serve and are thus much more of a threat to society, than a common criminal. Further, they may eventually, if left unchecked, prove more of a threat to our country than anyone currently being held as a suspected terriorist.

If we should fail to hold a very firm stance against perjury we will render the remaining laws utterly useless. The metamorphisis currently underway will be complete. Trials will become nothing more than a competition between liars with the spoils being awarded to the one with the most impressive story. The best liars will accumulate a disproportionate share of the wealth which they will use in their attempts to sieze power.

If we fail to hold truth sacred, dueling seems to be a much better solution than holding fake trials. Dueling would immediately reduce the number of current disputes to almost nothing and would certainly expedite the conclusion for those that do occassionaly arise in the future.

When you’re doing your taxes and you read the line where you sign, think about this: If you were the President and you got caught committing perjury it might simply mean, we’ll let you slide but you’ll be embarrassed. If it happens to you … it’s Imbarassed – I’m Bare Assed and Bent Over in a Federal prison. That one is mine too, find out what you can for it. I’ll give a 50 percent cut to anyone that can sell anything I’ve said unless it’s for a reward. 😉 Sell that one too.

If you expected me to defend Mr. Clinton, then hopefully you only skim my posts looking for things that interest you. No problem with that but I get the feeling you think I’m on an opposing team. Otherwise, I am only left to assume that I haven’t done very well at what I’ve attempted to convey.

If you’d like to make an old man feel better, tell me that you’re working for the McCain campaign and you just wanted to bust my balls. 😉

@deathbal wrote:

@rommel wrote:

I’m not sure what you mean here.

No problem, I understand. I don’t know what you mean here. 😉 I’d be most happy to detail my statements better if you would be kind enough to let me know what it is that you don’t understand. This reply is already too long and I don’t want to burden you with details on the parts you understood. Or … you could just say, I work for the McCain campaign and I just wanted to bust your balls. 😛

I’d love to see your face right now if I didn’t think you might try to punch me in the nose. Please don’t be angry with me for having a little fun with you while we discuss such a serious topic but I have to get my fun where I can. If you don’t see any humor, let me know and I’ll refrain.

@deathbal wrote:

@rommel wrote:

My State, almost 8 years after bush-gore still does not deem a paper trail worthy for a reliable vote count. Just print out what the computer says AGAIN if you need a recount. …

Aah, the 2000 election. Again, one question. Tell me exactly how you would have dealt with the Florida vote after Gore lost it in the initial count?

That’s easy. Gore didn’t lose in the initial count Bush did. 😉 “I saw it, I saw it, I tell you no lies. I saw it, I saw it, with my own two eyes!” – Fairies With Boots by Black Sabbath

I also saw the big scratch on Mr. Bush’s face when they came back to tell him he’d won shortly after he was told that he had lost. 😯

Warm Regards,

Rommel

Deathstryker
    Participant

Ugh, I give up…

That’s funny, I don’t remember setting this topic to being “watched”. The forum must have automatically understood my intentions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.