Its been a while since the last release and people may be wondering what’s happening next in the world of Scorched3D. Since the current version seems pretty stable we are taking the time to put some larger features into the next version.
Development continues at quite a decent pace. There has been a huge number of changes in the current development version. Some new exciting features include-
– A more polished user interface for the launcher and menus.
– All items on the landscape are now interactive (can be destroyed).
– Items/tanks/targets such as planes and ships can fire and move during the round.
– Lag reduction for network games.
– AIs have been much improved and are a real handful.
– Lots more modding options.
– Improved in-game chat.
There are also some interesting features still being developed that should make the next version.
– In game music.
– New water effects.