This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

jdog
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

The aimsniper tag is really only designed for small distances. At this distance the computer will aim directly at the tank with full power.

Ok, but the AI still does not seem to beable to refine its aim. I have seen them fire at the same spot, over an over again till I just “mass tank kill” to move on to the next round. I’ll play more games to see just what kind of terrain gives the ai trouble.

I know you haven’t put lasers in the main game yet but so far the AI doesn’t know how to use them, still tries to fire them like a missile.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

Yeah, more team options would be soooo nice. It’s probably the only thing the old one still has on this one; Its nice team options. I liked the grid idea a lot for it too. It made it so easy to place teams the way you wanted.

But, yeah, not trying to rush you. Just a bit curious as to what’s goin’ on these days. As long as it gets done right that’s all I’m worried about. Thanks.

Ok, i’ve upped the teams to 4.

Haha, cool. And on such short notice too. 🙂

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

@gcamp wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

Yeah, more team options would be soooo nice. It’s probably the only thing the old one still has on this one; Its nice team options. I liked the grid idea a lot for it too. It made it so easy to place teams the way you wanted.

But, yeah, not trying to rush you. Just a bit curious as to what’s goin’ on these days. As long as it gets done right that’s all I’m worried about. Thanks.

Ok, i’ve upped the teams to 4.

Haha, cool. And on such short notice too. 🙂

I’ve made the code more generic, so it should be possible to have any number of teams now. But I cant see any reason for more than 4.

Ebonite
    Participant

Uhh, I would like to request the big space at the beginning of the weapons list in the buy screen be reduced or removed. As it is now, if you scroll all the way up in the buy screen, all you see is an empty space and Baby Diggers all the way at the bottom.

Not really a priority, as the favorites tab will reduce the need to hit the main weapons tab, but from an aesthetic standpoint… 😕

Deathstryker
    Participant

If this is turning into a request thread, there is one thing that still bugs me that hasn’t been fixed yet… The damn health bar above the tank not being seen under water. I use that thing more than the one on the HUD and in the current version, you can’t see it under water (but you could in older versions I believe).

Irishbandit
    Participant

If you use the right ALT key you can view under water.

BOY
    Participant

Question:

WHo uses the patch for the old Sight Position? I do, and i sometimes switch back and forth to check my shot clearances. The handy toggle that gavin put in is so nice.

Is this patch included in the next version? If so, gavin, i would suggest renaming the option to “USE TURRET SIGHT POSITION” (curretnly says “use old sight position) An unimportant change but would be self explanitory for new players to understand the difference more quickly

DireWolf
    Participant

Toggle you say to switch between old sight and new?
    can u mail me some info on this boy?
    my new model is a lil different to get used to, I have the old file, I just dont no how to switch back if needed!!! thanx.

BOY
    Participant

Just press “i” 😀

Everyone, for the patch…..just read down to gavins link on page 2
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1467&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=pov&start=15

it is very useful for me cause with a short tank the indicator can act as auto elevation aim helper 😉

Deathstryker
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

I’m too lazy to do that.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

I’m too lazy to do that.

Ok ive fixed it.

Deathstryker
    Participant

OMG! THANK YOU!!! It was the last issue that I had been concerned about!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.