This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Exiled One 9 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Chopper
    Participant

I went into team server and the weiner shot and killed me even though I was on same team (blue) and shootin red players . Said he wasn’t going to main or merge and didn’tlike elitest players like me?

HUH? What I’d do to him?
    Never thought of myself as that…..whats the dudes problem? *scratching head*

I think it had something to do with him using dirt on main and catchin flak for it.

One thing for sure………….he’s on the Chop’s fecal roster.

Exiled One
    Participant

My deepest apologies…I used a sandbog to kill him instead you killed him first which by the way I killed you because you were closer to him. Its just that I am not a fast or good typer so the time ran out me and i pressed spacebar…but i forgot to change weapons. I guess its my fault that were hit in the process. I am deeply sorry that I made you angry and I killed you. That was not my intention. I hoped, if you had stayed a bit longer, you could have helped train the new player with me that was in the room.

I apologies again for my rude behavior and about I using a weapon agaisnt my own team.

Yours,

Exiled One

1shybastid
    Participant

K, Don’t let it happen again…. And quit calling me old dooode.
    <<<<—helpin
    😀

Exiled One
    Participant

Sorry old man,

well It hasn’t happened yet with what happened with chopper but I thought for awhile is it not a good thing to kill your competition in the process to win with just 1 bullet for 2 or 3 kills.

Game will end faster and I guess you will save time in the process. But people complain so I wont do this killing human thing again… but bots will surely be killed in the process. So I wont care much about them.

Anyway I still wonder whats the best weapon to use for multiple kills with your friends nearby?

Yours,

Exiled One

Raden
    Participant

@Exiled One wrote:

Anyway I still wonder whats the best weapon to use for multiple kills with your friends nearby?

Yours,

Exiled One

Heheh….use a missile and hope your target dies funky..:) your friend can’t blame u for that 😆

Chopper
    Participant

BS…first you say it was an accident……then you admit it was on purpose because I was competition.

And your comments are in the logs…so be careful what you deny.

Exiled One
    Participant

Hey Raden nice comment about the lucky ally kill….but to get a funky with missile hit is I think 1 in 100 chance for multikill.

Anyway Chopper, in your case I just have to say that I pressed space bar while typing and forgot so it was a lucky ally kill or mutikill but you know it was lucky that you didn’t get hit by something else instead of a sandhog.

Please Chopper get your mind fresh by running a little in real life.
    It happened once and I think it wont happen again. Dont think about holding a grudge. If you have a grudge and you want to settle it then you can have the first shot and I think 1 shot is all your killed was worth to me.

But then again I am an immature teen who hasn’t changed any of the buttons since I started the game so when I press space bar and I am writing at the same time, it just becomes complicated that I shot.

I have already explained that shot was mistake since I am not a good shooter. And when I did talk about competition, I just turned dark side and was laughing at my self actually thinking in away to eliminate my competition.

Anyway can you please forget about that log thing and me shooting you. If you really are planning to do something with that log then I suggest you do it now.

If I have to get in trouble because of what I did then I prepared to face it and also defend myself.

Yours,

Exiled One

Exiled One
    Participant

What kind of dumbass am I who forgets writing mistakes sometimes. My apologies but the 5th paragraph I meant to say I am not a

good typer

sadly some dumbass I am. Funny me.

Just understand I already made a mistake typing and who knows what kind of mistake I can make while playing.

Sorry

Yours,

Exiled One

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.