This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Bobirov
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

You REALLY need to get out more. 😛

Tell me about it. 😛

xal
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

One key gameplay feature I would like to see someday is the ability to create damage types for damaging primitives. It would be cool to make fire weapons do fire damage, explosives do physical damage, that kind of thing. This could make for a cool team based mod with some of the new features that are already in place. You could have 4 teams, each with different tanks and their own weapon set that has strengths and weaknesses over the other teams. I think that would be fun. 🙂

This sounds a bit like C&C. Not that I’d want to make Scorch into another C&C clone, Scorch stands out by itself. But clans with their own charactistic vehicles and weapons sounds interesting.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@xal wrote:

@bobirov wrote:

One key gameplay feature I would like to see someday is the ability to create damage types for damaging primitives. It would be cool to make fire weapons do fire damage, explosives do physical damage, that kind of thing. This could make for a cool team based mod with some of the new features that are already in place. You could have 4 teams, each with different tanks and their own weapon set that has strengths and weaknesses over the other teams. I think that would be fun. 🙂

This sounds a bit like C&C. Not that I’d want to make Scorch into another C&C clone, Scorch stands out by itself. But clans with their own charactistic vehicles and weapons sounds interesting.

Charred Dirt does this.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Anyone else haven’t voted yet?

Ebonite
    Participant

Nope. Apache said there were only 23 active forum members, and the vote total is 23…

Deathstryker
    Participant

Nice catch, Ebo.

jdog
    Participant

A way to set 2 solid walls on a map. Think canyon.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.