This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

…Just curious as to what everyone thinks about this.

jdog
    Participant

Nice choices there, can’t decide on what to vote for yet. As I would
    like to see some of the new feature put to use in new game play
    modes but I would also like to see some features to customize
    landscapes more. (I.e being able to set a wall type for a landscape)

Also Gavin has done a good job of putting new landscapes in version 40 as
    I wouldn’t want to see many more new landscape, excpet maybe something
    like the Swamp landscape in the ToyBox mod. :biggrin:

BOY
    Participant

I vote for at least 3 of those. 😛

Thrax
    Participant

Modding capacity and visuals are pretty much awesome as it is, can
    make just about anything!..

There’s a few oddities. Napalm going up a hill for example..

But what i have yet to reasonably design is Liquid Dirt. not to create a
    hill, but to fill a hole or smooth a trench. Similar to napalm, just
    has to stay and harden after.

xal
    Participant

I voted for more team play options as I would like to see greater team control and more collaborative play, partially to stop cock ups like the last tournament.

I don’t know if it exists already, but a tag to tie a player to a team for a server so that gangs could be created possibly. With named teams in game instead of Team..1,2.

BOY
    Participant

@xal wrote:

I voted for more team play options as I would like to see greater team control and more collaborative play, partially to stop cock ups like the last tournament.

I don’t know if it exists already, but a tag to tie a player to a team for a server so that gangs could be created possibly. With named teams in game instead of Team..1,2.

see this post

I have wished for this for some time, I unfortunately didn’t understand that you cannot have a 3 or 4 team game with only two of the teams participating when this last tournament started.

then there is the issue of accidentally getting the teams mixed up, and the further hassle of stats for the teams….. this would be a great addition to the game and hopefully could start a nice little clan war. Team authentication will have to be somewhere down the road though.

Deathstryker
    Participant

more freedom in team options would kick some ass.

jdog
    Participant

Voted for Gavin!

Bobirov
    Participant

One key gameplay feature I would like to see someday is the ability to create damage types for damaging primitives. It would be cool to make fire weapons do fire damage, explosives do physical damage, that kind of thing. This could make for a cool team based mod with some of the new features that are already in place. You could have 4 teams, each with different tanks and their own weapon set that has strengths and weaknesses over the other teams. I think that would be fun. 🙂

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

I did’nt see an option that says I would like to see gavin
    playing online with us more often so I did’nt vote..

errugh ..mark me down for whatever bobirov chooses.

Bobirov
    Participant

I was the oddball that voted for more modding options. I’m always up for more moddability. 😉

Irishbandit
    Participant

@.-*-.ShoCkwaVe.-*-. wrote:

Been a while since i have seen gavin on as well. So i voted for whatever gcamp decides to do.

Willis
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@.-*-.ShoCkwaVe.-*-. wrote:

Been a while since i have seen gavin on as well. So i voted for whatever gcamp decides to do.

I voted for that too. I’m actually waiting until Gavin feels that theres enough shine on v40 (which it sounds like that’ll be soon) before making new analyzations.

I don’t think I ever seen (or at least seen, and knew it was he) Mr. Camp in the battle field. Have I ever battled against you Gavin?

Bobirov
    Participant

He popped into one of the Apoc servers one time when I was on (at least I’m pretty sure it was him). Probably the high point of my life up to this point. 😉

cbx550f
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

He popped into one of the Apoc servers one time when I was on (at least I’m pretty sure it was him). Probably the high point of my life up to this point. 😉

You REALLY need to get out more. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.