This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GeorgineVJ 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

BigBear
    Participant

It’s kind of interesting that half of the last 10-12 created or replied to topics are bot spams or topics about the bot spams.

Not that I can claim to do much about it since as far as I know I’ve not created a single topic before this one but it can’t be said to be an overstatement that it’s sort of slow here these days.

I’m sure the question has been raised before ( don’t judge me too hard since I’ve been away for some time 🙄 ), but how about an ‘Off topic’ section. Sure, a lot of topics and replies in ‘General’ can already be categoried as just that but still. It’s just a thought anyhow.

Feel free to comment, agree, disagree, flame or anything at all ( so I’ll have something to do with my free time 😉 ).

Ebonite
    Participant

*runs through the thread wearing nothing but a pink G-string and with his hair on fire, chased by a crowd of yuppies throwing coins and dollar bills*

BigBear
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

*runs through the thread wearing nothing but a pink G-string and with his hair on fire, chased by a crowd of yuppies throwing coins and dollar bills*

Then again, maby I should spend my free time in therapy trying to get THAT image out of my mind! 😯

Deathstryker
    Participant

*walks back to the ATM for more dollar bills*

BOY
    Participant

Congrats BB!! You’ve been accepted into the spam club 🙂

btw, yes, it is slow sometimes. There are always fun things goin on in OTHER forums on this site too you know. It really isn’t strange at this point to find so much chat here. Many sites, once they reach a certain size actually specify the “chat” forum, we simply dont have that designation yet. It may come it time. Especially now that we have our little reward for post count 😛

I like to think that I am safely on the fringe of the spammers. Always willing to jump in, but never the first to put on a pink G-string.

*throws coins*

GeorgineVJ
    Participant

If you’re bored of the bot spam, then you’ll want to go check out my last post. 😀

*slowly walking away picking wedgie out of butt* Stupid pink butt floss.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.