This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cbx550f 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Willis
    Participant

Filling my daily quota of topics here 😆 thought we needed some less technical conversing.

Whoever you are, wether your playing for kills, stats (yeh there is a diff), cash, or just the fun of it – theres a type of person you want to be known as. Something you want people to remember you by.

Maybe you’ve got that title in the bag, everyone knows you as it, maybe your workin on it, maybe nobody even knows your name.. but I wanna know, who do you wish to be?

jdog
    Participant

Wooooooooooooo First vote!

I’m tying to be the type who kills them before they kill you while getting enough cash..

Maybe I should try the hit and run tactic?

guy parker
    Participant

I think maybe a few people know who I am now even though I’m not one of the older players, nor the more popular, but I’ve been playing since around this winter. I recently try to get a lot of kills and/or game wins, but I usually try to be resourceful and just use what’s needed. But you know… sometimes a death’s head is needed to clear out 5 people at once! 😆 or a really good player who’s neck and neck with you.

I also try to stay in the top 10 by skill, and maintain a good kill ratio. I probably can’t be in the top 10 by kills for long since I have some side jobs coming up that will cut down on my play time (ahh… if only I was a high schooler on summer vacation, :wink:) . But being accurate and knowing which is the right weapon to use are things I also strive for. oh, and I also try not to piss people off by name calling or trash talking, they get mad enough at me when I kill them.

Wowbagger
    Participant

I tend to think of myself as more of the sniper type. Unfortunately this go round I cant seem to get past the first round without getting killed, I guess three months off has made me a little rusty.

Saddistic Fungus
    Participant

I dunno, I picked other cause I usually try to be a doink lol. Killing myself for no reason, dirting people, and sometimes just being an assasin or money hog or wutever. I dont really fit into a genre, Im just some saddistic crazy man lol

Deathstryker
    Participant

OTHER

I try to just be the one that has fun with a lack of objectives.

Willis
    Participant

Much to some disbeleif by my associates in arms…

I don’t pride myself on being the Big Burtha. Nor do I care about being a cash cow, as is part of this game stat’s strategy (if you sort by money earned).

I really wanna be the resourceful type. Not just the right weapons at the right time. But the sort that, first shot – gets in focus, second shot, kill if not very close, third shot.. unless something changed in positions or I gotta shield to burst down .. your lucky to be alive. I’ve gotta ways to go before gettin that point, I think 😉

apache64d
    Participant

I won’t tell you my tactic 😉 , but I basicly tring to understant who will shoot who..and who will shoot me. Also I try too surprise and shoot a player that won’t think that I’m a threat on him.###classified###

BOY
    Participant

@willis wrote:

Much to some disbeleif by my associates in arms…

I don’t pride myself on being the Big Burtha. Nor do I care about being a cash cow, as is part of this game stat’s strategy (if you sort by money earned).

same goes for me… and no disbelief here.

I would like to be known as an assassin most deffinitely. Altough resourcefulness is a great trait, its more or less of a requirement, THe way I see it, I MUST be resourceful or die, choosing the right weapon for the job is critical. I dont hisitate to use a DH to win the game or for a handful of kills, but it does pain me to be caught in a 1 V 1 game in which the Funky Bomb is the primary weapon. (assissins by nature should not feel this type of remorse so perhaps so i need to work on being a little more cold hearted) I take pride in a good kill ratio, but I dont skip shots solely to increase it. Assassins are rated by elimation of the target FIRST, by efficiency second.

Ebonite
    Participant

I’m sure everyone knows what I cast my vote for. If not see the sig. :mrgreen:

But really, I accumulate that money working on strategy and tactics. My entire shopping experience on the FFA server consists of:

Batteries,
    Parachutes,
    Baby Diggers,
    Baby Rollers, and
    Heavy Rollers (in later rounds only)

And I can kill anyone in the game with that setup. Even won a few rounds. It takes some planning and a bit of skill, or luck, to get kills that way. I don’t last as long, but you can’t afford to discount me if you’re trying to win. Basically, I’m going for finesse. Deathheads and Funkys aren’t all that hard to use. But how many are willing to take a few shots to set up the takedown of the current leader? I get a lot of satisfaction getting someone in their force shield throwing funkys when all I have are churtes and rollers. And, despite all that, I still seem to be a popular target.

Blasterman
    Participant

For me, I’m try to use whatever I can, whenever the time is right. So if I see a force shield come up (my arch-rival), I always have a set of diggers ready. If a sniping opportunity is present, mow the target with a MIRV (just don’t do this at 0 angle or it will be a dud, guaranteed!). However, my strategies change later on. If I have a stable lead, then I try to build on it and go overboard with heavy stuff (Especially f-shields, but only if I need ’em)! So I’m a mixed breed tactician, little cash cow, little assasain, and a little resourceful.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Other!!! Every one knows that i am the truce king!!!!
    I am such a noob!!!

Miroslav
    Participant

I think u know what i’vevoted 4:)
    KILLS KILLS , only kills:)i prefer to have most kills rather than win a game:)

Also a kill-ratio is important to me:)
    but usually kill ratio with brollers , not with funks or dhs:)

I love to kill in the 1st attempt with broll , wind 5 and power > 800:)

My favourite angle is 60 deg:)

see ya in the server 😈

Sondra
    Participant

OTHER

IT’S SONDRA NOT SANDRA OR SANDRO OR OTHER!!!!!!

For the fun off all and you know I’m the sexy symbol in here 😛

If you don’t belive me… Well look at my avatar 😛

Deathstryker
    Participant

@sondra wrote:

OTHER

IT’S SONDRA NOT SANDRA OR SANDRO OR OTHER!!!!!!

For the fun off all and you know I’m the sexy symbol in here 😛

If you don’t belive me… Well look at my avatar 😛

😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.