This topic contains 112 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mooic 8 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

if u do come to my world in ceti theres like thre in my region (of course theres already bases there but we will leave that up to u

FREAK
    Participant

Hey hey let the FREAK into Hiro!

😀

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

We still are going to neeed more pepole now since other clans are beggining to fear our power lol

Viking62
    Participant

Yes, I agree Metal. We could use some more players @ AE- The bigger we are…the better off we will be. And we are kinda like family! It is nice to play with my [S3D] sandbox pals;)

btw-I just had to borrow this….This is HOT! & also for the AE guys-Check my guild page ……this Viking dollar is proof that I am who I am…Da Viking62;)

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

at least until someone copies the url…lol

JiNx
    Participant

if anyone fancies trying astro out use this link
    btw you can play both scorched and ae at the same time 🙂

http://beta.astroempires.com/?ref=B.22760

join beta server and join our guild

top left there message click that then contacts then at the bottom type in jinx and youll find [S3D] jinx click on that and follow the yellow links to our guild 😉

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

things have gone slightly downhill…ive left s3d and my final message to guild mates is..

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

AHEM* FOR ANY S3D AE PLAYERS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE FASICST ATTACKED ME….to show fact that i am just as much a bastage as jinx..I LIED LOL i deleted account just before i was going to be taken…yep so no debris pile.,no nice uc base…just an empty planet and a waste of time 😉

FREAK
    Participant

Here is a nice picture I made during the [TUGAS]-[SS]-[S3D] Conflict.

JiNx
    Participant

if anyone fancies trying ae then heres a link for you to use and it will also help me 🙂

http://beta.astroempires.com/?ref=B.22760

also send me or boy a pm and we can get you into one of our guilds so you have friends there 🙂

ORCACommander
    Participant

I joined up about a week ago but I’m with the gray Swords. sorry 😛

Spectrum
    Participant

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you must join us!

BOY
    Participant

@orcacommander wrote:

I joined up about a week ago but I’m with the gray Swords. sorry 😛

BAH!

Join us, the true scorchers do 😉

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

I don’t mean to start any rumors, but aren’t the Grey Swords the guild that burnt down that old folks home with everyone in it? Or were they the ones that founded the National “Kick a Kitten” day? I forget.

I mean, if that’s the kind of people you want to represent… 😉

ORCACommander
    Participant

lol you wouldn’t want to start rumurs now would you 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.