This topic contains 112 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mooic 8 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

finding you there will be a bit of a headache, our search fleets are limited 😉

Join up and we’ll be able to count you in, as well as try to send you protection when the time comes for your newbie shield to drop (level 16)

Welcome to the game!

JiNx
    Participant

*B09:15:70:12*

JiNx
    Participant

ps how to join the guild?

Spectrum
    Participant

I aded your astro to the interanl guild info Jinx, welcome aboard.
    If Willis looks here, please sign back in, we don’t want to loose you!!!!!!!!!!!

HWB
    Participant

B09:25
    I found the guild finally….I requested to join. 🙂 I know what allies are but the others NAP MDP ….what do those mean?

Jinx you right above me 🙂

JiNx
    Participant

yeah your in badger whats your name dude?

Spectrum
    Participant

HWB did you ever get told what the MDP & NAP are?

Ebonite
    Participant

OK, I’m in. B09:26:23:11
    BOY has a scout fleet right on top of me, but there’s a foreign guild with a member who has a base in the system already. Can I get a different starting point?

BOY
    Participant

dont worry too much about bases nearby, if you do manage to get into trouble in a hurry you can start over, but I dont think that will be necessary. We’ll bring a hail of plasma down on anyone who tries to give you problems. 🙂

some luck that my scout was already there, ha!

WELCOME to all the new guys! 😀

I had a thought, now that we’ve grown so much, wht do you all think of moving some of our in game board traffic to hadwired.net. That’s Bobirov’s Apoc site. He gets not much traffic there due to Gavin’s site, he prefers it that way, but it could be a nice way to draw attention to Apoc mod, as well as keep our guild always pro-scorched.

Since we do have several members that are not scorchers (yet) we could also make a totally new board, I think there are free ways to do this.

Ideas?

Spectrum
    Participant

I vote for Bob’s site!

Ebonite
    Participant

yes, a forum would definitely help. I’m getting lost in all the messages! was on a bit yesterday and having to go through 22 at a shot. I’m an admin on another forum, and I can ask the rest of the staff to let us create a sub-forum there. however, there is a server change planned before the end of this month, so now would not be a good time. I’d only recomend this of no other options work out. A dedicated board would really be best.

BOY
    Participant

For any others curious… The new forum is now in action! We’re merrily making plans to take over vast swaths of the beta galaxies at Apoc HQ forum “S3D AstroEmpires”

http://handwired.net/v-web/bulletin/bb/groupcp.php?g=347

join the game in galaxy B09!

FREAK
    Participant

Attention!

If you do decide to join us in astro empires (which I highly encourage you to do) please set up your first base here!

Galaxies / Galaxy Beta-17 / Region 16 (B17:16)

I am all alone out here!

Please I need your help people!

Spectrum
    Participant

or in B08, B29, or even 1 of the new galaxies!

fraco
    Participant

Hidiho,

I just joined. Not sure how long I will play astro empires, but whilst I do I am glad to join a guild of scorched players. I only play apoc actually, so there are quite some players i don’t know. There are some I do…

anyways. Few questions. I am at B17:26:37:21, anyone else in B17 (Freak, I know you are).
    Should I change my Nick to something like [S3D] fraco or is that not mandatory?
    What else can I help my guild with?
    B.t.w. why does it say on the guild page that planets with high fertility are important? What’s wrong with just settling any rock you encounter??? Please enlighten me..

thnx

regards

fraco

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.