This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Brain Damage
    Participant

I think i’ve already suggested before somewhere, but is it possible to change the drop down list box to combo list box in the html interface? (combo list box = those list box that lets you pick a pre-set value but also lets you write your own)

thie second thing is that there is no word wrap when you load up the complete log (from the web admin interface) from the browser (tried with opera & internet explorer, same results), and if you try to save it the extension is not correct, it picks up html, i have to manually change it to .log to bring back the word wrap, i think that those errors are made because the web interface temporaneally change the logs format to html extension

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@Brain Damage wrote:

I think i’ve already suggested before somewhere, but is it possible to change the drop down list box to combo list box in the html interface? (combo list box = those list box that lets you pick a pre-set value but also lets you write your own)

I’ll see what I can do.

thie second thing is that there is no word wrap when you load up the complete log (from the web admin interface) from the browser (tried with opera & internet explorer, same results), and if you try to save it the extension is not correct, it picks up html, i have to manually change it to .log to bring back the word wrap, i think that those errors are made because the web interface temporaneally change the logs format to html extension

Fixed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.