This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 15 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    Participant

First of all, excellent game and only 3 meg to boot. I’ve played a game called pocket tanks that is about 12 times this size and is, for the most part, a pay for expansion pack game (thank god for winmx ) and this blows it out of the water. In Pocket tanks defence though I must say it is just as addicting.

I have a q though, I’ve looked around here and unless I missed it somewhere I cannot find a page detailing what the weapons do and how much damage they cause. If someone can point me to the area it is in I would appreciate it. I know most of the stuff is self explanitory but thanks.

Anonymous
    Participant

heh buy and try

alright i’ll give ya some cheap clues

deaths head- HUGE area effect bomb which literly takes out chunks of the island

nuke-self explanitory
    baby nuke-smaller blast radius
    mirv-launch arterrilry style and at the apex it seperates into 3 bombs

buy and figure out the rest

Anonymous
    Participant

I found a weapons analyses page on one of the links…it seems that scorched earth seems to have a lot of the same weapons that this one does….Buy the game? The free version from what I see kicks arse.

Anonymous
    Participant

I need to apologize for my earlier stupidity. I was in a hurry when I read the last post and after I posted and left for work I kicked myself when I realized what you ment…lol. I know you ment to buy the weapon and try it but I would also like to know how much of an effect that certan weapons have on sheilds, the upper shields and armor and so forth. This information would be most helpful in planing future battles when the game is internet ready.

Anonymous
    Participant

when a sheild is hit it absorbs the dammage. now the blast can still destroy ground under a tank and with out a parachute…well that just hurts

shields that are only say the uper portion of the tank basically work like normal shields but its possable to angle a shot around/ontop/under etc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.