This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 12 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

auton1
    Participant

Hi,
    I was thinking that it would be cool is water waves damaged tanks. This could lead to a whole new strategy of occupying the higher ground. Also, new weapons could cause big waves etc.

What do people think?

A

poolee
    Participant

I voted no because I hv waves turned off – too much exta load on my gaphics card.

Chees
    Poolee

Willis
    Participant

I too voted no, reasons are related to poolee’s post. If you ever had scorched crash and accepted their “safe-mode” – it turns water drawing off.

comedown
    Participant

not sure about waves doing damage, but i think it would be interesting if being submersed damaged you by lack of oxygen, losing 5-10 health points per move while underwater.

dirt too.

🙂

jdog
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

not sure about waves doing damage, but i think it would be interesting if being submersed damaged you by lack of oxygen, losing 5-10 health points per move while underwater.

dirt too.

Doesn’t really make since, since these are “tanks” oxygen is not needed, so no damage would be done and since dirt isn’t thrown just ploped on to a tank I don’t see damage being done since it wasn’t like that in the classic
    dos version.

comedown
    Participant

well… aren’t tanks supposed to have drivers and such?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.