This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Berem 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Berem
    Participant

Hi everybody I am still in the begining in the modding, because just I finished only some weapon, icons, and some game windows. The map window I thank for that man who created I cant remember, and I am too lazy tho search his name out :D. In the mod I only have two warhammer40k modell and weapons maps still I dont have but I will make, and I has really lot of ideas, but time I dont have too much. Slowly but I will finish it :D. And now here some screenshot from the mod:

Bobirov
    Participant

Nice work, keep it up. I see you’re using my moon texture layout from Apoc. 😉

doom
    Participant

looks cool.

Berem
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

Nice work, keep it up. I see you’re using my moon texture layout from Apoc. 😉

Thx apoc mod is a good basic for modding, there can find everything what I need in my mod :D.
    Untill I dont have landscapes, and landscape textures untill I will use apocs.

BOY
    Participant

Looks pretty cool, I like the names anyway 😛

Spectrum
    Participant

Looks neat!

Berem
    Participant

Hi all now I makeing my next warhammer40k tank its the defiler you can see a painted plastic modell photo from it in the new tanks post, and here is the defiler how look like now I not finished it yet I make some texturing and both side of the defiler get weapons to the left a missle launcher, and the other side it will get a laser canon 😀 Enjoy the screenshot 😀

cbx550f
    Participant

Looking cool, Berem. 🙂

Also liking the names of the weapons – “The Vindicator” has me curious. 😀

Keep it up – don’t forget to fire up a server so we can try it sometime. 😀

cbx

Berem
    Participant

I test the game myself and with my friends because I dont have eventuality to make a server 🙁 , but I want one. After I have enough tank modells, and enough self maded terrains than I put up here my mod. Untill you must do with my screenshots. 🙁

cbx550f
    Participant

Fair enough. 🙂

Note: There’s quite a few changes made for modding in the soon to be released v40.1. You may want to check out the new version from the cvs and also look at the wiki for info on modding for that version.

Berem
    Participant

Hi all here wa a big silent, because I dont have enough time to mak anything eith my mod, now I started again 😀 I nearly finished the next warhammer tank 😀 its name Nurgle I dreadnought here is a picter from its currently status. 😀

FREAK
    Participant

Wow Berem!

This mod looks great!

I can’t wait for the alpha and/or beta to be released!

This is gonna be great!

Berem
    Participant

Thx and here it is only few things missing from it, today I work with this a lot 😀

Berem
    Participant

Hi all i fnished the Nurgle1 dreadnought here it is enjoy it! It has 2682 poligon.

Bonfire
    Participant

i don’t know if im doing it right but

the dreadnurgel0.bmp and dreadnurgel1.bmp into the tanks folder

along with the dnurgle I.txt in the tanks folder of the scorched/data/tanks

then with the install txt i copy pasted from this line to this line.

NurgleDreadnaught I
    Dreadnaughtclass
    Nurgle1dread/dnurgle I.txt

and put it into the tanks.xml in the data

what did i do wrong.

its not accepting it and that it errors.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.