This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOOYA 8 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Exiled One
    Participant

Sorry, haven’t been on for a week or two but I will be back.

I have been playing astroempires….man this is a great game but takes lot of time.

I also play Stalker: Shadow of Cher… only in weekend at my cousins home every week when I have time…just curious what you guys play when you are not playing S3D…anyway I will listen for now and see if I find a new game to play by listening to your answers.

Thanks for sharing

Yours,

Exiled One

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I have also recently gotten into Astro Empires, currently on my 10th day with it.

I also play Nexuiz (First person Shooter)
    and Spring, with Supreme, Balanced and Complete Annihilation being my favoured mods (RTS)

I would play Call of Duty and Supreme commander, but I am running Linux atm so they won’t run/run well (especially SupCom as my machine can only just run it).

Viking62
    Participant

Astroempires- 530 days of playing as of today=Wow!! 😯
    I did’nt realize I had been playing that long………
    It is very addictive-same as Scorched…. 😆

Exiled One
    Participant

Dude I found you in the S3d guild not bad…I am in that Beta galaxy too. The guild that recruitment me has you guys on its enemy list sadly.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@Exiled One wrote:

Dude I found you in the S3d guild not bad…I am in that Beta galaxy too. The guild that recruitment me has you guys on its enemy list sadly.

LOL, that means you probably have almost all of the scorched players as enemies as I am in S2D which has a brotherhood with S3D.

Kind of fitting I think 🙂

mooic
    Participant

Im AE too, vice GM of s3d 😉

Exiled One
    Participant

I am in Spooks and dude they almost dominate all of B58…its crazy down here…all the moons and planets and asteroids have been taken…only the lame balls are left…I moving to B57 to buy a base.

vihor
    Participant

and i am in AE in BOB (again)

my next game is rFactor (multiplayer only)
    http://www.rfactorcentral.com/
    http://www.mg-gaming.net/mgrforum/index.php

and sometimes cod4 (multiplayer only)

BigBear
    Participant

As opposed to many a scorcher I won’t touch AE with a six feet pole. I loath MMO’s no matter what the setting is. If a game doesn’t have an ending it’s not for me.

Since my computer suxx and I’m not really in the position to get a new one atm I have to scavenge for older games to put it simply. Currently Rome: Total War is occupying most of my gaming time.

bazzz
    Participant

All games end when you stop playing them.

BigBear
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

All games end when you stop playing them.

#-o
    As much as those kind of remarks annoy/amuse (hard to tell but I’d say both) me they act as a good reminder that you can never be too careful when choosing your words. Winning condition then, I want a winning condition dammit!!! 😉 😛

mooic
    Participant

AE never ends, it just goes on and on and on….. till you get bored.

BigBear
    Participant

@mooic wrote:

AE never ends, it just goes on and on and on….. till you get bored.

Which is why it does not appeal to me … at all! Scorched is really an anomaly for me when I think about it. Usually I tend to go for single player rpg’s or strategy games. Scorched (and spring to and from) are the only online games I ever spent longer than a few hours with.

Max007Argentina
    Participant

guitar hero’s guitar hero’s guitar hero and more all versions. and now also Crysis 2 and euro trucks, the latter very good indeed.

BOY
    Participant

I played AE for good while, I’m not really playing it now. I play a free game called Glest.

Its a scaled down version of Age of Empires and is a very quick learn and quick to play game. It is challenging and pretty fun. Online players are few I think but the graphics are decent and the AIs aren’t bad. http://www.glest.org

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.