This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cbx550f 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

naka
    Participant

There was a post previosly about wall markers. I think it is very important for a good game play, so i ask again the same.

1. wall markers are realy hard to see. can they be a little bit bigger?

2. Some times 2 corner markers are wrong seen as a wall (picture attached). When you shoot through wall it is necessary not only to look at the mini map, but take a look at walls itself – to estimate distance, to take a look at your enemies and etc.

wrong seen wall confuse player (myself especially :cry:), its take a expensive time to find out what’s wrong.

can the wall markers be made with short lines (or a something similar) just for showing directions of the wall?

3. in the new version there was a verry nice color border (with the color of the wall) around the plan view. why it disappear? it is good for the game.

BOY
    Participant

I like pic one 🙂 and yes, the original request was from me, quite a while back.

How about little flags that blow in the direction of the wind, instead of bouys?

cbx550f
    Participant

The wall markers are MUCH easier to see with the water on. 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.