This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  The AI 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

The AI
    Participant

We am hearing voices, but for some odd reason, they all have some kind of funny accent.

So we thought to randomly ask if anyone here thought that their voice would be a bit more pleasant to the ears. We won’t need it for much, as of yet, maybe a few one liners and quips, nothin major, we will give it back, we promise.

Deathstryker
    Participant

I’ll have to speak with my agent on this matter first. Then we’ll begin the negotiations.

The AI
    Participant

We would find that highly agreeable. We are also willing to work with more than one person.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@The AI wrote:

We are also willing to work with more than one person.

WHAT?
    Surely that would mean I would only get half the wage, or even a third?

I do not care that it is for nothing, half of nothing is still less than nothing, so either u pay me nothing, or you get nothing.

How CAN you expect me to work under such tension.

I have to lay down.

The AI
    Participant

Half of nothing is more than nothing, no? We figured we might as well try a post here, who knows? We might just find something. No prior voice over experience is required, it would be preferred if background noise is minimal though.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@The AI wrote:

Half of nothing is more than nothing, no?

I’m out.

The AI
    Participant

Ahh, but what is your definition of nothing? Just as half -8 is more, should it not be the same with nothing?

So we don’t even get a sample? You may be out before you are in.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.