This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Spectrum 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Mrs.Viking62
    Participant

Thank You everybody, for the well wishes and congrats.I couldn’t be happier or more proud to be the new Mrs. Viking62.A very special thank you to Mr. and Mrs.P.O.M.,you guys are awesome!Thank you so much for coming and giving us a lifetime of memories and videoing the whole thing for us.It was a true pleasure and an honor to have you at our wedding.Mrs. Viking62

Irishbandit
    Participant

Yay for clan MO. Welcome aboard.

BOY
    Participant

Three cheers for Mr. and Mrs. Viking62… and now the truth must be told. What is the meaning behind 62 ?! 😛

DeVice
    Participant

The number of grandsons he wants ;p

Mrs.Viking62
    Participant

Since Viking 62 is busy blowing things up on scorched, I will answer that elusive question for everybody.That is my husbands’ vintage.That was a very good year.Mrs. Viking62

Deathstryker
    Participant

’84 was a better year. That’s the year when everyone prayed for a miracle and then I was born.

Mrs.Viking62
    Participant

“84 was also a good year,that was the year our oldest daughter was born and the year that Mr.Viking62 and I met.Mrs.Viking62

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

Oh yeah? Well, the greatest thing that happened in 1984 was my first roller coaster ride!!!!!

You will quickly learn Mrs. Viking that the things I consider great are pretty petty to most. Also, most of my posts will have no real moral or social value. 😉

Mrs.Viking62
    Participant

So noted…Mrs.Viking62

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

well done buddy.

sounds like you two have something special. congratulations on making it official.

Viking62
    Participant

Thanks L/D-Very special indeed my friend 😀

I hope to see you in the game sometime soon…..& Thanks again for going through all that work on Da Hammer my friend;)

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

Congrats 8)

may you have many happy years together.

Spectrum
    Participant

just to appice my curosity(if you don’t mind Vik) where did you 2 honey moon to?

Viking62
    Participant

In answer to your question Spectrum: step-1….last child living at home taken to grandpas–step-2….went out to dinner–step-3….stayed at home for two days alone/together…*stopping here* LOL

note: We are going to take a real honeymoon later on….as you most know..we raise cattle…so….hay season was close & we really could not run away from the farm at that time. I will post later on…where we ended up going to on our belated honeymoon. Thanks for asking Spectrum & thx again to all who cared enough to post in this topic 😀

Da Vike

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

Mhmhm…well have a good time me friend 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.