This topic contains 63 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  parasti 8 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Stil8
    Participant

I do like the new concept… It would completely change the way s3d looks…although I’d prefer it had some color…

If Mr. Camp sticks with the current one, I noticed red, green or yellow might be good colors to make it look better… God bless hue and saturation…

I was gonna post earlier, but my ISP had technical difficulties…and for the second time 👿 ….A sign that I should consider moving on to other ISPs; like I said, every big organization must fall eventually…I guess that applies to smaller ones as well.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Looks good yusuf and certainly easily doable. I would think the rotation graphics would stay aligned with the landscape so 0 is always north perhaps.

I think still think these changes should be in the release after this one though. I really want this out out.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@naka wrote:

42 Beta crashed on XP when clicking play. First sabi told me about it, then and tried it on completely different pc(with XP) and it crashed immediately after clicking play.

Anyone tried it on XP?

ops wrong thread 😳

Yes I have, I only run on XP. Can you try disabling certain things in the graphics settings and tell if that helps.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Ok, all the bugs I’ve been informed of I’ve fixed. Things are looking in good shape, as such I expect to release the main version next weekend.

yusuf
    Participant

thats cool .. since the new GUI thingy is postponed to the next release ill work on it a bit slow and fix all minor design flaws .. ill keep it updated in the developments section ..

Raden
    Participant

Mr Camp,

The digger-chute bug is still there. Everytime after falling from a digger shot, the chutes goes off, and you have to reactivate the chutes.

Raden
    Participant

LOL..ooops sorry boss…thats still the from the beta install i played. I guess the one you fixed is not downloadable yet..:)….a thousand apologies 🙂

naka
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

@naka wrote:

42 Beta crashed on XP when clicking play. First sabi told me about it, then and tried it on completely different pc(with XP) and it crashed immediately after clicking play.

Anyone tried it on XP?

ops wrong thread 😳

Yes I have, I only run on XP. Can you try disabling certain things in the graphics settings and tell if that helps.

Well the error message was “The application failed to initialize properly 0xc015002” when starting both scorched3c and scorched3s.
    But i didnt have any scorched version instalated before on that system,

Beta start working when i first installed 41.3 and then 42beta onto it. 😀

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Thanks naka, I’ll check the required files are in the installer.

Hiob
    Participant

I’d be really awesome to see a “Stealth Device” in this version…

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

Ok, all the bugs I’ve been informed of I’ve fixed. Things are looking in good shape, as such I expect to release the main version next weekend.

This had been pushed back due to a hardware fault, I’ll try for sometime over the next couple of days.

TankSnipe
    Participant

Will some basic Lua documentation be ready by the time you release v42?

Rommel
    Participant

Hi TankSnipe:

Lua has been around for years. The documentation is available for download, or if you prefer, there are printed programming books available.

@tanksnipe wrote:

In case you needed it in Hungarian, the Hungarian docs were released about a month ago.

Try this :

http://www.lua.org/

Have fun,

Rommel

True immunization may not ever happen but being sufficiently medicated to prevent excessive suffering would be nice in the alternative.

Thrax
    Participant

@tanksnipe wrote:

LUA is similar to most programming languages, but I’m pretty
    sure you meant gavin’s specific instance.

It may take a bit to note down all the in and out scorched
    variables. I haven’t seen much of the needed info either.

Stil8
    Participant

I am a bit confused

Will Lua replace xml for s3d completely??

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.