It gives me great pleasure in announcing the release of Scorched3D version 41. Version 41 is a major new release and aims to polish the game in many areas.
Version 41 adds features such as:-
– New simpler game launcher
– Re-designed dialogs for starting games
– Dragging the landscape will drag the main view
– New chat channel interface
– New improved tank AIs
– Enhanced water effects
– Real-time shadows
– In game Music
– Faster more responsive online communications and less data sent from clients
– Everything in the Scorched world is now interactive and can be destroyed
– Client and server processes have been split to allow headless servers to be built
– More moding options
– And many more additions and fixes.
its already 40 megs in the non patch form whats a few more gona hurt?
When the US Army adopted the M-16 rifle they made it light weight, air cooled.. etc etc.
If someone had said, “heh, its so light, what’s a few more ounces gonna hurt?” thousands of soldiers would have been carrying too much steel around for no reason. They already had so much other stuff to carry. 🙂
Did someone say, V41 is out? has anyone mentioned it is a prime number?