This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Brain Damage
    Participant

the general channel should be selected by default

losing focus on the chatfield would disable the auto scroll, this is good when switching to another window/page/program, but it isn’t good that it happends when i switch to the text input field to talk

also either the banner channel should not be logged or either the turn messages should be filtered out, in just a 4 players game, it keps getting blocks of text such as this:

[banner] : “Casey’s Move”
    [banner] : “Naka’s Move”
    [banner] : “Thrax’s Move”

wich could be replaced by a single message “new move” or somethign similar

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@Brain Damage wrote:

It is, isn’t it? Press T or return and the general channel comes up.

losing focus on the chatfield would disable the auto scroll, this is good when switching to another window/page/program, but it isn’t good that it happends when i switch to the text input field to talk

Sorry dont quite understand.

Thanks for all the reports BTW.

Brain Damage
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

@Brain Damage wrote:

It is, isn’t it? Press T or return and the general channel comes up.

no, it’s not, it’s not the in-game chat, as the title says, it’s the menagement port chat tab, wich has the ability to select a channel to talk with; the default channel is the Announcements channel, it should be the General channel instead

@gcamp wrote:

@Brain Damage wrote:

Sorry dont quite understand.

again in the menagment port, chat tab.
    the text field wich displays the players chat has auto-scrolling, wich is good; but this ability get lost when the field loses focus.
    it’s ok for it to lose focus when i switch to another program or browser tab; but it shouldn’t lose auto-scroll when i do switch to the text input box to talk to the players, it would make me miss theyr sentences until i’ve completed mine & dragged again the scrollbar all the way to the bottom

@gcamp wrote:

Thanks for all the reports BTW.

np 🙂

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@Brain Damage wrote:

Fixed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.