This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathbal 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

doom
    Participant

yes, but they’re useless.

Deathbal
    Participant

@doom wrote:

yes, but they’re useless.

Of course now that they are not inexpensive easy ways to kill, we’re going to have people say they’re useless.

The AI
    Participant

I would have to agree, it does seem to happen that way, like people complaining because the baby weapons are too weak, I like the 41 funky, it fits its name.

doom
    Participant

I only killed one, and that was because of them falling, not because of the the weapon itself, it would be much easier if you made the old version into a new weapon.

Irishbandit
    Participant

I just want to use them against some shields have not had a chance to see how they do.

BigBear
    Participant

Although I am a bit undecided concerning how I’d like the funky to behave ideally, this version is certainly an improvement over the old one. Whatever happens until the next version, my strongest wish would be that the old funky does NOT under ANY circumstances manage to be left in there. It has singlehandedly made me go on breaks from the game during periods where too many funky crazed ppl are playing at the same time. I’ve gotten loads of easy kills from the old funky, but no one would be happier than me if we have seen the last of that horribly unbalanced weapon.

doom
    Participant

you’ve got a good point.

Deathbal
    Participant

@bigbear wrote:

Although I am a bit undecided concerning how I’d like the funky to behave ideally, this version is certainly an improvement over the old one. Whatever happens until the next version, my strongest wish would be that the old funky does NOT under ANY circumstances manage to be left in there. It has singlehandedly made me go on breaks from the game during periods where too many funky crazed ppl are playing at the same time. I’ve gotten loads of easy kills from the old funky, but no one would be happier than me if we have seen the last of that horribly unbalanced weapon.

From your mouth to God’s ears. I agree completely. I have always liked playing this game. Most of the times the people and the games are excellent. But from time to time i get into a game where funkies simply take over and ruin it for me. From round 3 on up, funkies and fuel and nothing else.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.