This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

Welcome to the forums. I’m sure we’ll enjoy having you around. You can take the opportunity to embarrass hobbes now. 😳

Irishbandit
    Participant

:-k :-k hmmm

hobbesme
    Participant

@georginevj wrote:

Tigers never listen.

@cbx550f wrote:

Something tells me I know who this is!
    Hiya Mrs. 😉

NONE of you are allowed to communicate with psychotic user GeorgineVJ!

You got that?!

He/she cannot be trusted.

No posting, replying, PM’ing, IM’ing, mailing, emailing, calling, faxing, signaling, signing, semaphoring, resigning, lip-sync’ing, dancing, prancing, romancing, candy-gramming, telegramming, stalking, talking, conversing, rehearsing, or even just plain chatting!
    NONE of IT!

This means you, you, you, you, you, you, you(if you ever come back), you, you, you, you, you, you, you, & most especially YOU!

Got it ❓ ❗ ❓
    😈 👿 😈 👿 😈

cbx550f wrote:
      Hobbes, on the off chance that you weren’t aware of this:
      She’s a keeper!

Yeah, (3703 + ~865) LOOONNNGGG days of keeping & counting.

GeorgineVJ
    Participant

😯

Man. I gotta keep my tiger under better control. Sheesh.

doom
    Participant

lol

Deathstryker
    Participant

I feel so honored being the 1st person mentioned!

hobbesme
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

You’re welcome, DS.

On another topic, did some forum admin really feel the need to shorten the length of
    my previous post?

If so, why? I don’t spend 30-60 minutes writing, editing, formatting, & posting to find out that it’s later been edited, truncated, modified, etc.

I’m really tired of all this over-admin crap. I spend my personal time to post topics from serious to humorous so I’d rather admins NOT feel free to edit my or anyones’ inoffensive posts. Censor offensive posts all you want, but why? why? why? edit people’s innocous posts, especially those of us who are trusted in the forum community & have been posting for years?

I’m not an uber-anti-censorship nazi, but you know, when it comes to changing things for no other reason than because someone has the power to change things, it gets real annoying.

[/rant]

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

Hi GeorgineVJ! I’m the 6th “you” from the left.

I didn’t see anything about not “greeting”.

Just be glad Ebo isn’t here for the other thing that wasn’t listed
    streaking! 😯

Deathstryker
    Participant

hobbes, are you on your period?

Just for reference, I did not do that, btw. I leave everyone’s post alone.

cbx550f
    Participant

@hobbesme wrote:

@georginevj wrote:

Tigers never listen.

@cbx550f wrote:

Something tells me I know who this is!
    Hiya Mrs. 😉

NONE of you are allowed to communicate with psychotic user GeorgineVJ!

You got that?!

He/she cannot be trusted.

No posting, replying, PM’ing, IM’ing, mailing, emailing, calling, faxing, signaling, signing, semaphoring, resigning, lip-sync’ing, dancing, prancing, romancing, candy-gramming, telegramming, stalking, talking, conversing, rehearsing, or even just plain chatting!
    NONE of IT!

But, microfiche and smoke signals are still cool, right?

@Obviously SOMEONE had his Frosted Flakes this morning! It brought out the Tiger in him, and he wrote:

This means you, you, you, you, you, you, you(if you ever come back), you, you, you, you, you, you, you, & most especially YOU!

Got the biggest letters! YAY!

I’m OBVIOUSLY his favourite!
    Yeah, (3703 + ~865) LOOONNNGGG days of keeping & counting.
    cbx: Oh, you think you can sneak this by HER for long? Steve and I managed to sneak it by the Scorched population for a bit, but something tells me we’re dealing with a bit of a sharper crowd here!

cbx550f
    Participant

@hobbesme wrote:

On another topic, did some forum admin really feel the need to shorten the length of
    my previous post?

[/rant]

No idea – I have a sad feeling I misse dout on something good too!

cbx – I sent a message to admins asking if anyone knows about it – I’ll follow up

doom
    Participant

@hobbesme wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

You’re welcome, DS.

my previous post?

If so, why? I don’t spend 30-60 minutes writing, editing, formatting, & posting to find out that it’s later been edited, truncated, modified, etc.

I’m really tired of all this over-admin crap. I spend my personal time to post topics from serious to humorous so I’d rather admins NOT feel free to edit my or anyones’ inoffensive posts. Censor offensive posts all you want, but why? why? why? edit people’s innocous posts, especially those of us who are trusted in the forum community & have been posting for years?

I’m not an uber-anti-censorship nazi, but you know, when it comes to changing things for no other reason than because someone has the power to change things, it gets real annoying.

[/rant]

woa lol

I feel the same way!

GeorgineVJ
    Participant

*waving to all the YOU’s!*

Thanks for all the warm and wonderful greetings. I think the Tiger might be getting his shorts in a wad though. 😀

cbx550f
    Participant

@georginevj wrote:

*waving to all the YOU’s!*

you, you, you, you, and the other yous, note that she said “YOU”, referring to me, and not “you”, referring to you! 😛

Note to Hobbes: This wasn’t a post, chat, reply, or anything of the sort to he/she, just a note to the others. (Although I fear I may have moved my lips whilst I typed – that’s not considered lip-syncing, is it?)

cbx

I was just noticing someone’s avatar, and although I wouldn’t ask he/her a question, if I did it would be: Is that a picture of Hobbes on his Total Tiger exercise set?

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@and especially YOU wrote:

I was just noticing someone’s avatar, and although I wouldn’t ask he/her a question, if I did it would be: Is that a picture of Hobbes on his Total Tiger exercise set?

Is this tha same exercise set the THE Chuck Norris endorses? Good stuff!

NMSdid he mention anything about bamboozling?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.