This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 11 years ago.

• Author

Panther30
    Participant

1. after having been on for less than three hours, the console will stop scrolling events (I’ve actually been having this issue since version 39)

Sorry, just to be clear which console. The server gui, console on the client or the text only console version of the server?

2. If I leave the game running in server mode for more than 16 hours, t either A). freezes up when someone joins the game and/or B). stops recording stats. After either happens, it requires a restart of the game on the server side (this is a new issue).

It does sound like a db issue. I’ve not stopped running the servers for weeks now. Are you using mysql?

3. Stats? or why is only the top ten list showing up on my web pages? http://www.techthisout.biz/stats/ all the data is recording in the MySQL database—I checked— but only the top ten page of the stats web pagesis being populated with data. …

Dunno, what do the server and series tables say?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Oops ^^ looks like I edited in place rather than answering 🙂

Panther30
    Participant

to answer your questions

1. the text only console on the server

2. I am using mysql 5.0.22

3. the serieis tables look ok and I added the port info to the published ip on the server tables with no change to the problem.

I forgot to mention that when I used php on several of the stats web pages I got a bunch of erross on every page except for the page that displays the top ten. I dont know what that is about but I will look again(last time it flew by so fast I didnt get a chance to look in the linux terminal).

undefined variable displaystats in util.php on line 18

and I am still looking.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@panther30 wrote:

to answer your questions

1. the text only console on the server

Doesn’t running scorched3d -console only output to the log files?

I forgot to mention that when I used php on several of the stats web pages I got a bunch of erross on every page except for the page that displays the top ten. I dont know what that is about but I will look again(last time it flew by so fast I didnt get a chance to look in the linux terminal).

undefined variable displaystats in util.php on line 18

and I am still looking.

Does the scorched3d_servers table have the displaystats entry?

This may be the issue for the stats pages. Is this a fresh lot of stats for v40? If so did you use the v40 version of the statstables.sql?

Panther30
    Participant

1. sorry, running scorched in gui mode on the server so I am not using the -console switch. I still seem to get that confused.

2. yes the scorched 3d_servers table has the displaystats entry it is set to 1

3. statstables and stats pages are both for version 40.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@panther30 wrote:

1. sorry, running scorched in gui mode on the server so I am not using the -console switch. I still seem to get that confused.

Checked my linux server and it works for me.
    The table actualy just recycles rows after about 500 lines or so. Perhaps its a wx bug.

2. yes the scorched 3d_servers table has the displaystats entry it is set to 1

Can you dump the server, series and statssource tables.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.