This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 11 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Irishbandit
    Participant

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Braindamage is out untill tomorrow so we will have to wait and see what he thinks.

BOY
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Braindamage is out untill tomorrow so we will have to wait and see what he thinks.

okay then, for now, the original tournament is still on. Tonight we’ll see who shows up 😀

apache64d
    Participant

Jinx, I ONLY replied to that style of post by badshot… and if u didn’t see I put ” ” and u know what that means. Like when I wrote “pro players “abuses”……”

To the other stuff u wrote, I won’t get down to this level. It is bunch of BS. When I have something to write I write. When I don’t, I aint gonna just spam.

SabinoSteve
    Participant

as i said apache thats my opinion

i saw it with my own eyes so if you think its bs then thats your opinion but i am not a child and neither are you and the way you went about things that day was intended to provoke the response that you got and because you kept silent you look like the innocent party.

i manage ppl for a living and sometimes this is a very good tactict to intimidate and belitle ppl when they need to be put into there place.
    but for it to be used on a fun game for your own pleasure and ego boosting. well personaly thats wrong.

on the other hand your in the servers playing and looking at things which is good

jinx

apache64d
    Participant

I never silence for that reason u said. I sometimes ignore things (no matter when or where) that I think not worth a comment. I never “closing my mouth” to act like innocent. It is not me.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Ok nothing to see here move along… I said move along… Man version 40 is looking good… Well from what i hear it is…

Moves along to go build version 40.

badshot
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

Jinx, I ONLY replied to that style of post by badshot… and if u didn’t see I put ” ” and u know what that means. Like when I wrote “pro players “abuses”……”

To the other stuff u wrote, I won’t get down to this level. It is bunch of BS. When I have something to write I write. When I don’t, I aint gonna just spam.

the “crappy wasn’t my word, i were replying to boy, and spoke to him in his language, for better understanding. sorry for that if it did offend anyone.

boy: much fear i see post editing in.

BOY
    Participant

@badshot wrote:

no posts have been edited

one topic was split so that relevant info could be put into an announcement.

two topics were moved, so the discussion could be continued in less obvious place, which is what is about to happen to this topic.

Irishbandit
    Participant

@boy wrote:

@badshot wrote:

which is what is about to happen to this topic.

Like i said move along nothing to see here. ➡ ➡ ➡

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.