This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

Its a great idea, I wish you had got it going before! Why wait until now to have it? is the official tournament just not good enought for you?

maybe now we can have two crappy tournaments, instead of one good one.

Miroslav
    Participant

@boy wrote:

I’m affraid ure right Boy…
    Ill do my best to play in both tho:)

PS.stop argue – where is the point??

BOY
    Participant

Miro, what time are you on?

I’ll try to be there to blow you up! I’ve been saving my 2 cents per thought to buy extra Nukes, just for you! 😆 😆 😆

Miroslav
    Participant

are u sure about that:)
    ill be plain 2day evening.
    come into the server ill join u:)
    2 cents is not enought tho:P

BOY
    Participant

I’ll leave a post when i get on, hopefully it will not be too late in London 🙂

badshot
    Participant

@boy wrote:

Its a great idea, I wish you had got it going before! Why wait until now to have it? is the official tournament just not good enought for you?

i think ‘your’ tournament would be crappy regardless of whever there would be unofficial one or not (BTW i’m yet to see anyone playing on official)

BOY
    Participant

Much fear in you, I sense.

apache64d
    Participant

It is no one’s own tournament!
    Btw, irishbandit is the “founder” of this tournament..not boy or any admin.

“Bad shot”, y it would be crap anyway?
    I guess lost of ppl here do not appreaciate the work that been done to creat this tournamet.
    BTW, almost nobody it playing inthe official cause of….the other “crappy”1.

Irishbandit
    Participant

I wil be on later tonight after 7:30 or 8 cst

Irishbandit
    Participant

@badshot wrote:

@boy wrote:

i think ‘your’ tournament would be crappy regardless of whever there would be unofficial one or not (BTW i’m yet to see anyone playing on official)

If i get one kill on this tourny i will be happy!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 The next tournament i plan will be stoneage mod!!!! 😈 😈 😈

SabinoSteve
    Participant

how dare you apache

BTW, almost nobody it playing inthe official cause of….the other “crappy”1.

why not get your head out of your arse and look

this unoffical tournament is the best fun i have ever had in my life at scorched here

so stick your opinions cos all you ever do is wind ppl up and then keep silent so they stick there foot in it and then you get them banned just so you can be the big hard man, ive seen you do this at least once starting arguments and then keeping silent, its pathetic if u ask me

but hey thats just my opinion

jinx

BOY
    Participant

I’m glad you guys are having fun, seriously. But I wish you could all see that there is nothing different about either of the tournaments. You guys just have to be special, and have your own. so long as you’re serious about yours and have fun, that’s fine, have a good time.

Scorched is a small group of people, i still think it would be better if we were all in one tournament.

SabinoSteve
    Participant

thanks you boy its fun here and and i just hate ppl saying things are crappy cos they cant get there own way all the time like a little spoilt brat

the reason i joined this tournament is simply because in the run up to the offical one everything was changing rules mods no mods ect and just causing confusion

with this its plain and simple and everyone is here having fun with no politics just plain scorched fun, old and new mixed enjoying things

Irishbandit
    Participant

IT WAS MY TOURNAMENT NO ONE ELSES
    look under moderator here
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/tournamentview.php?t=19

That being said

@Sabino/Steve wrote:

the reason i joined this tournament is simply because in the run up to the offical one everything was changing rules mods no mods ect and just causing confusion

IT WAS MY TOURNAMENT NO ONE ELSES
    I got to pick the rules!!!!!!

@Sabino/Steve wrote:

with this its plain and simple and everyone is here having fun with no politics just plain scorched fun, old and new mixed enjoying things

I consider myself a new player. And i enjoy playing with the old pros although gooseberry has been awall lately) so whats the deal.

If any one has any problems with the official tournament send it to me!!!

If i where forum admin i would lock all the official/unofficial tournament pages and call a time out.

SEE YOU IN GAME!!!!!!!

BOY
    Participant

your wonderful team captains were the ones causing the confusion because they didn’t understand the details were getting ironed out.

I really dont want to just be an ass, but IMO the unoficial tournament is a crappy idea. there are no stats and no differences so why have another server. Theres already a very nice official teams server with stats.

if thats all you need to have fun is another server…. go ahead, but I think its petty to avoid the official servers for some abstract “political” reason.

again, if your having fun – Great. I’m seriously happy for you.

I realize BD put up the server to make his team feel better, but For the sake of politeness, he could have waited for the official one to get going first, or at least help us out instead of setting us back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.