This topic contains 51 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sih 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Ben Urban
    Participant

I noticed on the Browse All Files page that you had selected Any as the architecture for the application. Just so you know, there’s an architecture selection for Universal Binaries (PPC/i386).

I also noticed that the old files are still listed on the download page. Any chance of getting those links removed, or at least getting the link for the Universal build added?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@ben Urban wrote:

I noticed on the Browse All Files page that you had selected Any as the architecture for the application. Just so you know, there’s an architecture selection for Universal Binaries (PPC/i386).

Sorry missed that, done.

I also noticed that the old files are still listed on the download page. Any chance of getting those links removed, or at least getting the link for the Universal build added?

[/quote]

The Universal apps was already there it was the link called “Universal app format” 🙂 but I have removed the other build on your request.

Ben Urban
    Participant

The Universal apps was already there it was the link called “Universal app format” 🙂 but I have removed the other build on your request.

Oh, I think I see the problem. The executable application is the .zip file, not the .tar.bz2.

dogma00
    Participant

Hi!

Scorched3d universal app doesn’t want to launch on my Mac. Here’s what the crash log says (attached).

dogma00
    Participant

@dogma00 wrote:

Hi!

Scorched3d universal app doesn’t want to launch on my Mac. Here’s what the crash log says (attached).

D’OH!

I must’ve moved the freetype.framework folder out of the frameworks folder by mistake. Moved it back there and now Scorch3D launches.

My bad! 😛

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Out of interest what source code was this built with?

Just wondering for this bug:

Reply To: Scavenger mod

Ben Urban
    Participant

This one (Scorched3D-40.1d-src.tar.gz on Sourceforge).

Sih
    Participant

Since using the universal app my startup window seems to have “ugly” (low color) icons now. Is anyone else experiencing this with the univ app? I previously had the ppc version installed and working. The screenshots included show what the button icons looked like before using the univ app. It’s not a critical issue, nevertheless is this a known issue and is there a fix? Thanks…

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.