This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

I was looking through the memberlist today, kind’ve without purpose and noticed that clicking on a banned member’s name will lead to a non-existant page.

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/BANNED

How are we to unban a person if we can’t reach their profile?

EDIT: I notice that manually inputting the banned user’s forum profile number in the address bar still works and will allow you to unban them, but to get the number you have to compare it with a link for someone who hasn’t been banned.

cbx550f
    Participant

I think if you click on the member’s (ex-member’s?) name in a post they made it’ll take you to their profile where you can unban.

I came across this too, but I took it as a feature, as it bury’s the website addresses of spambots.

Willis
    Participant

Yeh I can see it would be annoying.. but for what few times a person would need to unban … I think it’ll be fine.

CBX I’m not sure about that one…

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

I think if you click on the member’s (ex-member’s?) name in a post they made it’ll take you to their profile where you can unban.

I came across this too, but I took it as a feature, as it bury’s the website addresses of spambots.

Yeah, that was the reason for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.