This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jspoon 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    Participant

hey,

just a note, um… I was looking at the new talk files (CVS version) and, well, I hope that nobody is offended by this but you need to eliminate the “F*** you” that is in the talk2.txt file. There are a lot of people that play this game and some might get upset that it was included. I didn’t read all the entrys but that one is about line 80 in the file.

At least I think that it is offensive. And children do play this game. Sorry if I crashed any ones fun…

Deathstryker
    Participant

How can anyone be offended by asterisks? Or are they not asterisks in the game?

I suppose either way it is better to be safe than sorry… You can always place it in yourself if ya want it that bad right?

Anonymous
    Participant

no there are no astricks in the file. the word is complete

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Good find, thanks. I have removed it (and a couple of others). The new files were submitted by someone who translated them into english (which was not his first language) but I suppose I should have checked them more carefully.

Deathstryker
    Participant

😯 Good thing he caught that before it went public. You would have had to stick a Mature label on your game Gavin.

Anonymous
    Participant

glad I was able to help 🙂

imported_gcamp
    Participant

It all adds to the exitement (what exitement I hear you ask 🙂 ).

Ebonite
    Participant

LOL 😆

A “Teen” or “M” rated artillery game!

😈

Anonymous
    Participant

I personally think the game would be far better with the swearing in. And f*** anyone who is offended by shit like that 8)

Edited: gcamp

jspoon
    Participant

From the TODO list:

Server Stuff
    Chat filter (swear words)

It would be sort of funny if you released a version that filtered its own bots.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.