This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ebonite 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Lithium
    Participant

Occasionally, I am not allowed to make angle, rotation, power adjustments and select which weapon to fire on a turn. Its as though the server (or client) believes I already finished my adjustments and hit the space bar. Its not a turn skip because I do end up firing a weapon. This usually happens at the start of a round.

Often, I can’t move my tank, even though I have plenty of fuel. Its not a question whether I know HOW to move. I select fuel, press ‘a’ within the movement area, then press space…but, instead of moving, I fire my weapon.

I’ve been tearing my hair out over these issues in the last few days. Luckily, I have lots of hair.

Ebonite
    Participant

the first issue means your Space bar or other fire button was pressed early in the countdown. this often happens while chatting, and even the vets do this frequently. no fix for it other than making sure “T” is pressed before typing a message.

“A” is the auto-aim feature. it only indicates the direction your tank points when it fires. In order to move, you have to double-click your pointer on the location within your move radius that you want to move to.

hobbesme
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

In order to move, you have to double-click your pointer on the location within your move radius that you want to move to.

Single-click, not double-click.

You’re wasting a whole click of your mouse button.

Ebonite
    Participant

I’ve always had to double-click. might be just me, though, but nothing happens if I only single-click.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.